[Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium [3 x licenses]
Please count me in! Thank you for the Giveaway!

My Favorite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium is that protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities, can be used along side with other anti-virus programs, has a small footprint, and Four layers of exploit protection!
Everybody (almost all) uses MS Office PDF readers and media players. I do not know anyone who doesn't use at least 1 of them. That in itself makes MBAE Premium a VERY MUCH needed layer protection because for me layered is still the way to go and may effectively help you/family from these exploits (careless user or not) you can't go wrong when you have MBAE Premium. It wil do it's job! Do consider me please Smile
My favourite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium is the browser protection.  The browser is a primary source of malware infections, and this would be a great addition to my system security.
Thanks for the giveaway. 

My Favorite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium is detect and repulse exploit attacks
My best feature is Ability to add and manage custom Sheild and no signature database
I want to win because I like all the features of malwarebytes anti-explit premium
I like that it protects against exploits of zero day.
Thanks!
Thank for the giveaway would love to participate.

It's good to know that it works fine with most antivirus and doesn't slow down the system for an extra layer of protection for PC.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Favorite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium is shields browsers and browsers add-ons
I have like the feature  zero-day attacks and the fingerprinting detection 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,976 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,301 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  SpyShelter Premium 10X Licenses deathsmear 73 19,683 12-09-2017 , 08:31 AM
Last Post: Starship
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 14,075 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium Mohammad 41 16,624 11-23-2017 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rıza