[Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium [3 x licenses]
I use the free version of  Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, and feel much safer for it. 

It protects against "adobe flash" hackers which has been big in the news in the last year.

I would love to have the added protection of the PRO version.

Thank you for this contest.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium shields system against exploit attacks, even never-before-seen zero-day attacks,
and The fingerprinting detection feature capabilities to detect malware that is trying to gather information about a system's security programs.
İt is best anti exploit protection. Ram and cpu using less
Thanks for the great giveaway.

My favourite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proprietary technology guards systems in that critical 
period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload.
i love this software because of protecting browser and custom program
thanks for this giveaway
Despite adding additional protections, it won’t slow down or interfere with anything else on your system !
Thanks for this opportinuty.
thanks for this giveaway !
Count me in for chance to win this software.
My  most favourite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium shields system against exploit attacks, even never-before-seen zero-day attacks
Thanks for the giveaway! 
https://twitter.com/kovalio787/status/69...4275863553

My favourite is protecting browser and its components.
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite feature of this program browsers shield and document softwares (especially pdf) shield
Great giveaway, count me in.
I like the most that this software protects from zero day exploits targeting to browser and apps.

Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,809 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,250 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  SpyShelter Premium 10X Licenses deathsmear 73 19,580 12-09-2017 , 08:31 AM
Last Post: Starship
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 13,933 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium Mohammad 41 16,513 11-23-2017 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rıza