Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Kingdom Come Deliverance [CLOSED]
[Image: header.jpg] [Image: 208200.gif]
[Image: 208202.gif] [Image: 208207.gif]
[Image: 208203.gif] [Image: 208201.gif]
[Image: AIew.gif] [Image: SuXO.gif]

So I have a copy of this game for giving. Its from next month early unlock on HB. Good game based on medieval setting, you ride horse etc.
Write below to take part. Any member can enter. 

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/37943...liverance/

Couple of restrictions may be present. First, I got this one from my friend & he's different region to me(Japan), dunno if it will matter with regional restriction or not. Some monthly games show regional restriction. 2nd is its a code, not a gift copy which I prefer. I got no backup copy either so no same game reimbursement. 

WINNER: akiratoriyama

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only for fair use.
Giveaway is LIVE & Open to take part.
thank you and goodluck to all entrants!
Thank you!
thanks for the chance
Thank you.
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in too
count me in and goodluck all
Count me in my friend, thanks Smile
Count me in too. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Townsmen A Kingdom Rebuilt [CLOSED] tregs_beales 12 2,610 05-14-2021 , 10:57 AM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom [CLOSED] tregs_beales 15 4,914 12-05-2019 , 01:03 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Hero of the Kingdom PC Giveaway Lmanlo 10 9,803 10-16-2016 , 05:05 PM
Last Post: ulisses