Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium Giveaway (5 Licenses)
[Image: 25437211-SecureAPlus-Premium.jpg]

About:
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE WITH MULTIPLE ANTI VIRUS PROTECTION FROM THE CLOUD
SecureAPlus is the antivirus software that uses 12 Antiviruses at a time to automatically scan your computer for the best malware and virus protection. It has higher detection rates without slowing your computer down with regular online scans by using cloud antivirus engines to provide the most accurate diagnosis when a threat is detected.

This effectively gives you a second opinion using 12 different antivirus engines without the extra hassle on you and your PC. It’s about time security did all its heavy lifting in the cloud.

Absolute Defense with Intelligent Application Control & Whitelisting
Get an additional layer of defense by using a block-first approach. This means getting the choice to run or block every time an untrusted application launches for the first time, effectively increasing protection even against zero-day threats.
A threat assessment is intuitively given by up to 12 of the best antivirus engines available to enable users to confidently exert total application control.

SecureAPlus also smartly does application whitelisting upon install and automatically updates and maintains the list of trusted applications when you run, block, quarantine, or delete files that launch.

An Essential Companion to Your Favorite Anti Malware, Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, and More
SecureAPlus works and plays well with others by keeping its antivirus engines in the cloud. Not only does this make it inherently fast even on older machines but also lets it work alongside other antimalware and antivirus software, or even other security apps like firewalls and sandboxing.

BENEFITS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
Higher Detection Rates
Better diagnosis from multiple AVs reduce false detections.

Uninterrupted PC Usage
Check entire PC for virus & malware in less than a minute with zero impact on performance.

24/7 Scanning
Files checked against evolving virus database even when your computer is off.

Total PC Control
Block first approach ensures that no virus or malware can run behind your back.

Easy Whitelisting
Automatically create and manage application whitelist based on user interaction

Block with Certainty
Immediate access to helpful diagnosis when trusting or blocking files launching.

Flexible Offline Security
Optional Offline Anti-Virus included for situations where Cloud AVs are unaccessible.

Maximum Compatibility
Low system requirements and works alongside other security related applications.

Added Layers of Defense
Designed to complement existing security software with additional AV engines & application whitelisting

Light on PC Resources
Does not slow down your computer nor hog your PC & RAM as most of the work is done in the cloud.

User Friendly
The intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to use it, both in installation and daily usage.

Fully Automated
Simply install, scan and forget. Software updates and scheduled Full System Scans are done automatically.

I have 5 SecureAPlus 18 Month Premium license codes I would like to giveaway. If interested just reply below and I will random draw winners names in a week.

Rules:

You should have at least 2 post in the forum. 
Newly Registered Members Please Introduce yourself to Member Introduction Section!! HERE
I believe in this software. ...If one anti-malware database does not pick up on a newly released virus, or any form of attack code released by a "bad actor", then another one may. SecureAPLus has over 20 databases of major anti-malware incorporated into its detection system.

Count me in.

Thank you, Mike, for this contest. Smile
Fast, light, effective, multi-engine antivirus program.

It's a perfect complement to other security software.
Thank you for the opportunity.
I am asking for a license for this noble program
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to have SecureAPlus Premium to provide additional proactive and cloud protection for basic antivirus.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Request  a license from you, hope to get a positive response. Oh no
(07-05-2019 , 09:12 AM)Rajesh Rao Wrote: Request  a license from you, hope to get a positive response. Oh no

To be included in the draw you need to follow the simple rules.
Winners selected and licenses have been sent to them private message.

divinenews12@gmail.com
LowcyGier
cinome
kubik67
Mohammad.Poorya

2 entries were disqualified (not following rules)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway PureVPN premium services free for 1 month Mike 15 7,027 03-31-2022 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: achaios
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium 3x lifetime & 20x yearly licenses ahmadkhaje 54 11,970 06-21-2021 , 12:07 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway 1x SecureAPlus Pro 12-Month Meti 15 5,415 01-03-2020 , 08:15 AM
Last Post: Meti
  Contest 1x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PREMIUM Licenses ! Mohammad.Poorya 39 13,563 11-25-2019 , 09:08 PM
Last Post: laser
  Personal Giveaway SecureAPlus Freemium Giveaway - 18 month licenses Mike 6 3,379 11-25-2018 , 11:24 PM
Last Post: Mike