ProWritingAid
Prowritingaid helps you writing your important notes and suggest you better words to replace. It improves writing style and eliminates grammatic errors and spelling mistakes. It edits your paragraphs in a short time and saves your time to waste. I am also looking that its chrome extension is also available which looks helpful a lot.

https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/stat...0900704256
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I periodically write texts in English using a translator and my style of writing often does not reflect the exact meaning of the written, and grammatical errors are not excluded.
I like the writing style check feature.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Cool.
I would like to be entered into this giveaway in order to win a license for this software. I am currently using WhiteSmoke Premium and i would like to try ProWritingAid also. I need a writing editor in my daily activity as i write lots of documents and i edit various reports so this software could help me improve my style and correct the errors and typos that take me a lot of time.

As per features i like:
The grammar and redundancies report. Readability report is also useful for a quality writing.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
[Image: wEkbYs8.png]

Top 3 in the list please PM me your email within 3 day or your entry will be void. Will not entertain any appeal thereafter.

Congratulation!
Congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations to the lucky winners Smile Thumb
Thanks a lot for the giveaway and congrats to the winners!

:my: Thumb

Heart Heart Heart
Congrats to the winners.