Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The Best VPN Services 2019
The Best VPN Services 2019

Last updated: May 28, 2019

Rob Mardisalu

To date, we’ve bought and used over 78 VPN services and published 1,400+ user-reviews.

Quote:There are approximately 300+ VPN services (free and paid) that come and go.

Each one looking the same, sounding the same, offering the same features and promising to keep your connection completely secure and anonymous.

But how do you find the best VPN?

With so many biased VPN reviews filling the web, it can be difficult to discern fact from profit-driven fiction.
At the TheBestVPN.com we’ve been testing and reviewing more than 70 popular VPN services to date. Each review contains background information on the VPN, in-depth look, speed test, and cons/pros.

Here are the most important factors of a VPN that we’ve compared:
  • Download speed

• Privacy and security features/flaws

• Jurisdiction and logging policy

• Torrenting and Netflix availability

• Usability and support

• Cost
Find the detailed review process here.

Best VPNs for Online Privacy and Security

The best VPNs don’t keep any record of the websites you visit or the files you download. They mask your IP address at a budget-friendly price. And they offer tons of restriction-free servers across the globe so you can stream Netflix content or use torrenting freely.

Without further ado, here are the 10 best VPNs in 2019:

Read the full review here.
[Image: bWYEW8v.png]

The top 20 
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have been searching the web for the last year for information that I believe I can trust regarding VPN services and I think this is the best I have found. ... Unlike most review or software sites, there are no signs of a biased salesman around who will lie about his product or service in order to get your money into his pocket.  Just the facts I and others are searching for.

I hope this information about VPNs can be updated here on the forum periodically as the facts change with the same great objectivity and details that make this information so helpful. ... I believe this is the kind of information that will raise this forum up to be among the best of its kind. Smile 

*Thank you forum Head Administrator Mike, and forum moderator Sasha for posting this information and software review. Thumb
Thanks to Elijah for the kind words. In fact, many sites that write reviews for VPNs often sin in their conclusions, as they have the benefit of this. This is bad, since many users read reviews and trust them.

For example. Today I published the Cyberghost VPN contest on Twitter.

https://www.comparemyvpn.com/

For these guys, Cyberghost turned out to be in 1st place, guess why ?, everything is very simple, Cyberghost granted them a license for the competition. And then a simple user who really needs a good VPN cannot understand what is better, on one site one thing and on the other another.

A few more words about Ivacy. In my first post, the authors didn’t include Ivacy VPN at all, which is rather strange, and I am very surprised when people write complaints about this VPN, for me it always worked fine, fast connection good speed, and encryption. At the expense of those support, I will not say, I just did not try. But who has the coolest tech support is Express. Recently I had to change the email address of my account, so everything was quick, and it’s clear, a few screenshots, confirmation of the Email. Done. Respect for them for work, shorter than 5 stars.
For my part, I rely on data from "That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart".

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

(Download in Excel or CSV on the page)