Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Emsisoft Antimalware Home 2019(1 Year)+Process Lasso Pro(LifeTime)
I want to earn emsisoft because it is one of the best antivirus, lightweight, high detection rate and good behavior blocker.

Process lasso helps improve the performance of the Cpu.

thanks for the giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb

I want to earn emsisoft Along with antivirus, protect against online threats.
Process lasso  scenarios that show similar effectiveness on restoring system responsiveness when a CPU heavy background process is inhibiting use of the PC.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, ahmed.

I would like to win Emsisoft in order to prolong my subscription and Process Lasso to balance my running processes.

Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway
Protect my computer with peace of mind
Thanks a  lot for the opportunity @ahmed! Haven't tried Process Lasso yet but that it looks interesting. Emsisoft will be a good addition too for my laptop. Count me in Thumb
OMG! Thank you for the Giveaway dude!
Process Lasso license
I want to win the Process Lasso license because i use it like, a lot.
It is a vital part of my PC security since i use it to block(disallow to run) a lot of Windows 10 services that can be exploited but cant be removed from the system.And mine is about to expire.

About Emsisoft software, i never used but i will give it a try. Smile
Hi Thanks for this great giveaway.Emsisoft is a fantastic piece of software for antivirus and a great behaviour blocker ,process lasso is a good addition.
Post Edited!There will be two winner
1st winner will get :Emsisoft Antimalware Home 2019 
&
2nd winner will get: Process Lasso Pro

Good luck for all Thumb Heart
Thanks ahmed for the giveaway.

I want to win Emsisoft Antimalware Home to supplement my Bitdefender AV. Given a decade long user of Process Lasso I want the license to use on Mom's system as it's currently running free version.
Thanks for the giveaway. I would like a license because Emsisoft AM is a good companion to my AV, and Process lasso is a good program to monitor my programs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 5 x Connectify Hotspot Max 2019/2020 [Lifetime!] ahmed 25 10,891 04-02-2020 , 07:07 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020 [1 Year/1 PC] ahmed 26 10,260 02-07-2020 , 08:13 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 11,219 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti malware home license **Winner** Mohammad.Poorya 29 9,692 01-19-2020 , 10:35 AM
Last Post: uyar64
  Emsisoft Anti malware home license key valid till 28 October, 2020 dhruv2193 25 8,199 01-09-2020 , 03:45 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193