Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
(PC, Steam) Throne of Keys - One Free Game Every Hour @ Kinguin
PC, Steam) Throne of Keys - One Free Game Every Hour @ Kinguin
[Image: EieQPrc.jpg]
Still looking for a new game to add to your gaming library? Look no more! Kinguin officially announces its first episode of "Crazy Free Weekends"! 
Yes, you heard that right, lots of games will be given for free, so stay tuned!
Here's the deal: every hour a different game will be promoted, which you can grab for free! Just add it to your cart and finish the order, no worries, you don't have to pay anything!
That's it, grab your free game, tell your friends about it and have one really amazing gaming weekend!
https://www.kinguin.net/crazyweekends

FAQ

What is the promotion about?
Every hour a new free game will be promoted. Grab your free game now or wait for the next one.
How long does the promotion last?
The promotion lasts from Friday 24.05 14:00 CET to Monday 27.05 18:00 CET.
How often will the games change?
Each full hour there will be one different game selected that can be claimed for free.
Can I get more than one game?
Each customer can claim one game during each hour of promotion.
All games have already been claimed. When will next games be available?
Each hour there is a limited number of available keys that are for free. If all keys have been given away already, please check the promotion in an hour to make sure you do not miss you free code. New games should be added every hour on the hour.
How can I claim my free game?
Simply click “Claim For Free” next to the game and login to your Kinguin account. If you do not have any account yet, make sure to register first. The game will be automatically added to your Kinguin Inventory. To reveal your key just click “Show CD-Key” and you may enjoy your free game!
I got the game but I'm not sure how to activate it. What should I do?
If you are not certain how to redeem your product, please check the Activation Details that are available on the product page or visit our FAQ page.You can also just click on the Activation Guide on the game card in your Inventory. If you are still unable to activate the game, please contact us via LiveChat or Create a Ticket.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FreeWeekend] Stellaris PC/Mac Game @Steam ahmed 1 1,683 06-23-2023 , 12:42 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway »Chenso Club« PC Steam Game free brownie 0 314 03-16-2023 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: brownie
  3x Company of Heroes 3 Game Keys! Mike 0 269 03-03-2023 , 03:00 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Steam Game Team Fortress 2 brownie 1 397 03-02-2023 , 12:03 PM
Last Post: Picollo30
  Giveaway Steam Game Chef Life - BON APPÉTIT PACK Free brownie 0 301 02-24-2023 , 12:51 PM
Last Post: brownie