Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Urban VPN 100% FREE
Urban VPN 

The only 100% FREE, 100% fast & 100% anonymous VPN in the world

81 VPN locations and counting

Choose from our cities and countries with an unlimited number of server switches and locations, start connecting from anywhere in the world!

Blazing VPN Speeds

Urban VPN is optimized for fast connection and unlimited bandwidth, utilizing a huge network of fast VPN servers in 21 locations.

Truly unlimited
Choose from 21 countries with unlimited server & location switches, start connecting from every place in the world!

Private & secure

Protect your data, identity and internet connection with encryption & DNS/IPv6 leak protection. While your Data is safely encrypted, your real IP is replaced with a truly anonymous IP from our servers.

Free access to any Website

Urban VPN is optimized for fast connection and Unlimited bandwidth, utilizing a huge network of fast VPN servers in locations.

Download and use

https://www.urban-vpn.com/

PS. Tested 4 hours. Not bad, as for free VPN. Even better than Okay Freedom VPN.
THanks !

Privacy policy :

https://www.urban-vpn.com/about-us/privacy/
I don't think it's worth using, in their privacy policy they saying they collect url visited and then they say they don't keep original IPs and then they say they will share data with government and also to their trusted service provider, but if they are not collecting private data then how will they be able to share especially with government? Also they say it's peer to peer but it doesn't look like.. 
They are only good if you want to bypass country restrictions but not at all for privacy..
(05-17-2019 , 10:34 PM)vvvvv4 Wrote: I don't think it's worth using, in their privacy policy they saying they collect url visited and then they say they don't keep original IPs and then they say they will share data with government and also to their trusted service provider, but if they are not collecting private data then how will they be able to share especially with government? Also they say it's peer to peer but it doesn't look like.. 
They are only good if you want to bypass country restrictions but not at all for privacy..

Listen, it’s good that on our forum many have VPN premium class, I understand the irony when they talk about the transfer of personal data and confidentiality. This post was made for those who do not have the opportunity to acquire a good VPN, and who is generally limited to blocking (I hope it’s clear what I'm talking about) I’m not forcing anyone to jump from Express to a free VPN.
(05-17-2019 , 11:58 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(05-17-2019 , 10:34 PM)vvvvv4 Wrote: I don't think it's worth using, in their privacy policy they saying they collect url visited and then they say they don't keep original IPs and then they say they will share data with government and also to their trusted service provider, but if they are not collecting private data then how will they be able to share especially with government? Also they say it's peer to peer but it doesn't look like.. 

Listen, it’s good that on our forum many have VPN premium class, I understand the irony when they talk about the transfer of personal data and confidentiality. This post was made for those who do not have the opportunity to acquire a good VPN, and who is generally limited to blocking (I hope it’s clear what I'm talking about) I’m not forcing anyone to jump from Express to a free VPN.
Sir I didn't mean to offend, it's just my opinion which I gave.. I just felt that program fishy so I thought to give my view, If you think I've said something wrong you may delete my post..
Well, I have used it and it's a good VPN. But, I am going to stick to Ivacy VPN for a while, it has the fastest streaming up till now.