Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Acronis True Image License Information
Information 
Hi All
I recently contacted Acronis to get some answers for Acronis True Image licensing model. So sharing here. Hope it will help someone someday
Thanks, Grr

Pasting as-is told by Support via chat

Quote:Acronis True Image license is available in following formats:

1) Perpetual/standard: Good for only local backup/ no cloud service included/ valid for entire lifetime with no renewals associated with the application. Support: Live chat/email
(In order to activate it, you require a serial key)

2) Subscription/Advanced/Premium: Good for only local backup as well as Cloud/ valid for yearly basis/ yearly renewals associated with the application. Support: Live chat/email/Phone
(IN order to activate it, you should have active license and you do not require serial key)

Perpetual: Standard
Advanced: Cloud storage space maximum upto: 500GB
Premium: Cloud storage space maximum upto: 5TB
To know more about Licensing, please refer the Knowledge Base article : https://kb.acronis.com/content/61593 

Acronis True Image 2019  Subscription
license has 1 year policy. After 1 year, the complete license will get expire. 
You will have data safely present on your Cloud for 30 days more after it gets expires. 
You can recover data for next 30 days after it get expires. 
Post subscription expiry, The complete product will stop working and will get deactivated. In order to make it work and activate again, you need to renew it. It will not be possible for creating local  backups.
Perpetual license then good Heart Thumb
I asked them for perpetual license giveaway before but they insist to offer subscription type only in all giveaways
(05-17-2019 , 02:32 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: I asked them for perpetual license giveaway before but they insist to offer subscription type only in all giveaways

They are clever to offer subscription based giveaway, as post 1 year either one needs to pay or let go off all the data backed up in the cloud/local.
I recently had a 2 year subscription to ATI which just ended,they only offered me 10% off a new one!
So its back to Paragon Hard Disk Manager which i prefer....... Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acronis True Image 2021 Released mrtrout 3 2,775 10-20-2021 , 06:16 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Acronis True Image 2020 Mohammad.Poorya 4 2,868 12-05-2019 , 08:03 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya