Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which version of Windows 10 to choose?
Hi

I want to ask about Windows 10; which version to install (clean install)?

There are pro, enterprise and educational versions

I see more features available in the enterprise and educational versions; however most users go with the pro version

Any advice?

You might want to watch this video to get an idea.
At work I like to deploy Win 10 2019 LTSC, too bad it not easy for home users to get a hold of it. Best thing about this version that it like win 10 enterprise but without all the junk like the win store, Cortana etc.
Thanks but I am still confused about which version is the best?
here list of difference
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions
I Don't know mine came with my new PC Windows 10 Home     Dont Know
Don't install a version with features you don't use. For a regular user, Home & Pro versions are sufficient. But, I highly recommend the Pro version. It has some useful features over Home edition, such as  Group Policy (to manage windows updates, ...) & BitLocker (encrypt your dives).
PRO is good for those who want added security. Gives Drive encryption (Bit Locker). 
There`s also Trusted Boot, which controls what can boot from BIOS and boot loaders. Windows checks the integrity of every component of the startup process before loading it.
This helps protect the system against Rootkits and Bootkits.

Also, to use in a business environment, where there are servers, and Domain Controllers, and can then set up Group Policies accreoss the network. Can`t join a Home Edition to a domain. But, can join a Pro Edition, and use SSO, meaning a single sign on, on the network.
Hi Tarek,
I would recommend you to install Pro version based on my experience with Windows 10. It has host of advantageous features which gives it edge over other versions.
Also, in future Sandbox feature will be added for Pro/Enterprise Users.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [July 13] KB3172985 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1511 giveaway_junkie 2 4,192 07-13-2016 , 10:05 PM
Last Post: giveaway_junkie