SSDPage Builder
SSDPage Builder

Build, Host, & Manage your website with SSDPage!

[Image: 50xMerf.png]

[Image: HenbylJ.png]

Single Price for Website Builder+Hosting

With SSDPage, you can host your website free when you build a site using our website builder

[Image: design-1.gif]

edit your website like a document
Drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required. It's as simple as creating your Word Document! 

[Image: design-2.gif]

drag-drop-blocks
SSDPage Website Builder offers a huge collection of website blocks in several themes, and though these blocks are pre-made, they are flexible! Add a block, and edit it to your needs! 

[Image: google-cloud-275x183.png]

Hosted on Google Cloud
We offer a complete on-the-fly solution for your online needs. The websites created with SSDPage Builder are provided with on-demand hosting on GOOGLE Servers. Included at no-additional cost! 

[Image: 2019-04-07-19h48-24-1140x547.png]

E-commerce Ready
Sell anything, just add a price, and your online store is ready. Fully professional credit card checkout, and analytics/management console.
Powered by ShopRocket

[Image: design-3.gif]

mobile friendly
All sites you make with SSDPage are mobile-friendly. You don't have to create a special mobile version of your site, it will adapt automagically

Read more here: https://builder.ssdpage.com/

I would like to thank Mr. Sai of SSDPage, for sponsoring the licenses for this giveaway. We had 10 lifetime subscription to be given away!

Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 10

2. Validity of Each License: Lifetime

3. Value of each License: $1,044

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow us on Facebook and Twitter  if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

3.)  Write about SSDPage (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.) Share the giveaway on social media.

5.) Follow SSDPage on social media: Facebook // Twitter

6.)  The giveaway ends May 31st 2019.

7.)  Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which  failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.
Sounds like an excellent webpage builder that I would like to try. I like the fact that they use SSDs which are up to 300% faster than the normal HDDs

Twitter
I am into design and e-commerce so this would be helpful to my course. thank you for this awesome giveaway, especially given that it's a lifetime as not very often we can see such hosting service offer that in their store let alone in a giveaway.

share: https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...9562927104
First i would like to thank you for this giveaway

I am interested to try this software which offers many advantages and will be of great help to build my own website

It is mobile friendly and hosted on google cloud in addition to being fully professional credit card checkout

No coding is required and the whole process can be done easily

My contribution:

Twitter Share
A quick and easy web page builder. One of my favorite features is to be mobile compatible.

You don't need to know fast coding also.

Twitter share

Facebook share
it is very interesting and powerful SSD Web Page Builder. I would like to try SSDPage.
My favorite features of SSDPage Builder: Fully Customizable and edit every section of Website
Thanks to Mr. Sai and P2D for this nice contest and this chance to win!
My Share:
Facebook 
Twitter
Just want to try it out. It's new to me. Thanks

Features I like:

1. Create websites without coding knowledge
2. Being mobile friendly
3. Hosting in Google is free of charge

Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway! I will use SSDPage to create another website of mine and host it for free. It is a lifetime account so what else can one want? SSDPage allows creating website without any coding knowledge using only drag and drop and the final result is mobile devices friendly.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/11...1947065345
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of SSDPage Builder?

In the past (1995-2003), I have built websites writing all the HTML code myself. ...It was very hard for me to learn all the coding and tricks to get a website up and running, plus get good ranking on the search engines. Back then there was no reliable website builder software that could do it all. ...Now, years later, website building software bundled with everything one needs to get online like SSDPage Builder exists.   

Now that I am semi-retired with ample time available, I have several projects involving social causes I support that I would like to develop online. SSDPage Website Builder and all its add-on features would make this possible by making it much easier.

Great features (other than "no coding required"):
1. Google Cloud hosting
2. Blog ready after development
3. Comprehensive SEO tools.

My Twitter share for this contest

Many thanks to Mr. Sai of SSDPage, our moderator Cool, and the Promo2day.com Forum for this contest. Smile
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5189086211
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4352701440
I like SSDPage Builder's automatic support for mobiles i.e. the user does not have to do anything extra to target the mobile viewers and the program also has many templates to choose from for newbies and advanced users alike so that they can use them for their websites. I also like the fact that it doesn't need any coding in any language and the user can make and edit the website like a document. Thanks a lot for the exclusive giveaway.
Followed both P2D and SSDPage Builder on both platforms.