SSDPage Builder
Many thanks for the giveaway, Cool.
This seems to be a very exquisite software for webpage creation and hosting in order to have a working e-commerce ready business. This might be the perfect tool for my idea of going self-emplyed.

As per features i like:
-the templates offered and the mobile friendly automatic adaptability.

My share below:
twitter
Thanks for the giveaway, this is a really good offer.

I like all the tools that are offered to create a web site. You do not need to create a special mobile version, and it is very pleasing that it is possible to upload to Google cloud servers, without payment, this will help to promote. There is a library of images that can be easily added, and no technical skills are required.

https://twitter.com/Sashamcua/status/113...1528809473
Tgank you for the giveaway.
The program allows to quickly create websites without coding skills. 
I like features:
- don't need technical knowledge to create a website
- All websites created with SSDPage Builder are automatically mobile.
- The SSDPageBuilder is equipped with an integrated image library. You can add images from this library to sites.
My share: FB
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win SSDPage Builder because it is a simple and great website creation and management tool.
I like the following features:
- compatible with mobile devices,
- hosting on Google Cloud servers, 
- the presence of more than 150+ ready-made templates to create a website.

Followed Promo2day on Facebook // Twitter
Followed SSDPage on Facebook // Twitter

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a lifetime license, @Cool and Mr. Sai of SSDPage Thumb

IMHO, SSDPage Builder is what most website builders would like to possess, especially it is very intuitive and easy to use. It is comparable if not ahead of other website builders in the market today. 

Features that I like are: 
- mobile friendly, 
- E-commerce ready, 
- its drag and drop pre-made website blocks for fast page creation with no coding involve.
- provided with on-demand hosting on GOOGLE Servers, which is a big plus for me.

I'd like to win because I'd like to create a business website for my family and that can be hosted immediately when ready. Count me in! Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
Thanks Cool for this giveaway

SSDPage provides a simple and easy way to build my own website. With a few clicks and drag/Drop website is ready. Given free Google Hosting it makes a complete package. Viola! Can't ask for more.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1134144823206731776

Following SSDPage & P2D.

Thanks, Grr
Great Thanks for the giveaway

first time to hear about SSDPage Builder but looks impressive especially with 150+ Ready-Made Templates , Unlimited Pages &Google Hosting for faster loading times.

Twitter
[Image: rL5yqGX.png]

Winner please confirm your winning entry within 3 day. Failing to do so will lead to your entry being void and I will not entertain any appeal right after.

Congratulation!
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to the other winners!

Thumb
Congrats to the winners