Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Forum ip issues
We were having forum ip issues the last few weeks and we believe all issues are now fixed. There were posts and private messages that were lost during the fix so please repost if you entered a few giveaways and your posts are missing. If any login issues still happen please inform us here in this thread.
Yes some posts & PMs are deleted. I hope the running giveaways are extended for a week as some posts may be lost & many won't realise their posts are gone. My 1 day giveaway & gdants pms are gone.
(03-30-2019 , 06:58 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: Yes some posts & PMs are deleted. I hope the running giveaways are extended for a week as some posts may be lost & many won't realise their posts are gone. My 1 day giveaway & gdants pms are gone.

They would have been the last few days only since the ip issue started. We can extend the current running giveaways for a week.
Still login error
This site is temporarily unavailable, please try again later?
(03-30-2019 , 07:33 PM)deathsmear Wrote: Still login error

Try to Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history and see if issues continue.
(03-30-2019 , 07:36 PM)Mike Wrote:

Try to Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history and see if issues continue.

Now working fine except
Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

I also had a problem with logging in. Now it's ok.
(03-30-2019 , 07:40 PM)deathsmear Wrote:
(03-30-2019 , 07:36 PM)Mike Wrote:

Now working fine except
Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

I will try to figure out this issue deathsmear.
Still need to make 4 to 5 attempts to login.
The old problem of login issue still continues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report Forum issues here tarekma7 30 14,156 07-12-2021 , 10:01 AM
Last Post: Mike