Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices
Attention please!!!!!!!!

In connection with the technical problems that we had on the forum, 4 page of the contest "Norton" was gone.

I ask all users who participated in the contest, and can not find their posts. publish them again, I do not remember all who participated. And to avoid questions when the giveaway closes.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
used long time ago.
love to have it or later use
it can also protect smartphone not just only pc
its one the best in antivirus industry
Twitter
Facebook
In the online banking protection test, Norton proved to be very effective.
Even with the default settings, it blocked all threats.
I used the program a long time ago and I would like it to protect my system again.
Thanks for the giveaway  Thumb
https://twitter.com/allin77/status/1108111830709354498
Thank you to Symantec Norton & Sasha for organising this exclusive Promo2day giveaway.

I have used Norton security one time before 2 years ago. I had a 1 year Norton security license  & installed in in my pc. Norton worked very light on my pc & it functions so well. There are no many configuration problem or change of setting. It is perfect security solution.

Since the 1 year license expired I have been using free antivirus avast & later eset in my different devices. Since those do not cover all the devices I use so I would like to use a security product that can take care of all the devices our family use. This Norton giveaway is perfect chance for it as it cover 10 device usage. Plus there is excellent protection of Norton premium on offer. So I gladly take part in here.

Facebook share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Never used Norton antivirus on any of my systems till now.
I would like to win a license because i have heard a lot about Norton but never had an opportunity to use it.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway, I have used Norton Antivirus before and I'm very satisfied.

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...6u5WCC9fF0
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Norton Security Premium is an all-in-one security and virus protection app for your computer, smartphone and tablet. It can also protect your personal files and documents from threats, hard disk crashes and ransomware as well as backup your photos, audio files, movies, documents and private data in cloud storage.

Have you used Norton antivirus before?
I have used Norton Internet Security years before but since it is not so good as comparing with other similar software, I change to use Kaspersky Internet Security instead.

Why would you like to win a license?
As my Kaspersky Internet Security is going to expire this May, I would like to make a change and test the new Norton Security Premium.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9609360768
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1113098708487270400
Thank you for this awesome giveaway.

Have you used Norton antivirus before?

Yes I have used. It's 2013 when I first bought my computer till now I am using that pc only as it is an assembled pc the motherboard manufacturer gave me an 90 days OEM Norton Security that was my first antivirus I have used. I have continued to use it even after 90 days because at that time i don't have internet connection at my home so no fear from getting affected by web viruses, with an outdated database it has performed quite well it has blocked many USB viruses also it was light on system great product because of outdated databases I have been got affected but this product is designed quite well.

Why would you like to win a license?

As i have mentioned above about its effective protection at that time, now it is 2019 and it has improved a lot many test have also proved that. So I want that effective trustworthy protection once, just imagine with an outdated database if it can perform so well how it it perform when it will be connected to internet and will get updated databases. At last I also want to cherish those old memories.

My Share:- https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...3050123265
Thanks for the giveaway. I've used the trial version back then but that was only 90 days trial(about 3 months). I'm currently not using it now. I would want a license since I'm using a basic version of other antivirus and it does not have full features like the Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus. Second reason is I need it for my mobile phones so I can feel safe when browsing the Internet.  Heart

Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway.
Previously, continuously used for several years Norton Internet Security and Norton Security antivirus.
I want to win the Norton Security Premium license because it is a comprehensive antivirus for comprehensive Internet protection of your computer, important data and online activity. It has 5 levels of security for reliable protection against all types of threats.
Antivirus has a convenient, modern interface. This is a quick and easy antivirus is using the cloud, Norton Cloud,as well as local signature.

Facebook
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,098 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 101,259 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Le VPN Premium Mohammad 34 21,700 12-27-2018 , 12:21 PM
Last Post: kavya
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,488 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,707 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe