Contest The Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day Giveaway
(03-18-2019 , 02:24 AM)Mike Wrote:
(03-18-2019 , 01:57 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: To Mike and other moderators, plus fellow members,

Will this contest evolve into a monthly or occasional contest where members will be asked to contribute licenses towards the prizes?

I would like to hear what moderators and members think of such a contest since so many forum members offered licenses to this contest and any future contests that moderators may decide to sponsor?

I have some licenses that I can contribute to such a contest.

(This may be a question that should have its own thread?)

What says ye? Smile

I have had the monthly mega giveaways ever since starting this forum and several members have sent me licenses for these giveaways. We will continue to hold them as long as I have licenses to award the winners.

Mike,
I have participated in many of these "monthly mega giveaways" and have won some great software.   ...I have considered these "monthly mega giveaways" to be one of the great features of the forum. Now that I am thinking about my motive for this post, I believe I was only trying to suggest to members that they could offer to you software licenses for a regular giveaway contest. ...What I did not know was that other members were already contributing to the content of the list of software to choose from in the "monthly mega contest."

You and your team have proven wonderfully that you know what you are doing in regard to forum contests.

My bad. ...I will never again propose any kind of forum contest on an open thread as I did here. ...If I think I have an idea that will help the forum grow in any way, I will PM it to you or one of the other moderators.

Sorry.
(03-18-2019 , 01:57 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: To Mike and other moderators, plus fellow members,

Will this contest evolve into a monthly or occasional contest where members will be asked to contribute licenses towards the prizes?

I would like to hear what moderators and members think of such a contest since so many forum members offered licenses to this contest and any future contests that moderators may decide to sponsor?

What says ye? Smile

I have had the monthly mega giveaways ever since starting this forum and several members have sent me licenses for these giveaways. We will continue to hold them as long as I have licenses to award the winners.

I will send you the 4 licenses for the monthly giveaway, Mike.
(03-18-2019 , 10:18 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:

What says ye? Smile

I will send you the 4 licenses for the monthly giveaway, Mike.

Thanks dino received your license keys. They will be added to the monthly giveaway list.
Congrats Jeanjean

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway Mike 14 8,465 03-22-2018 , 12:26 PM
Last Post: ballycash69
  Sandboxie - Home Use Annual Subscription St Patrick's Day Giveaway Mike 35 17,374 03-18-2016 , 11:37 PM
Last Post: szkolazao