Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get A free .EDU Email Address
The Most typical reasons for a getting .edu email ID is always  free edu email 2019 to bring the benefits of several kinds of discounts which accompanies it. 
Thanks for the share. The .EDU domain is specifically meant for the educational institutions. The domain is being used by the educational institutions across the US. A few students are also getting their own .EDU email addresses.
These are just temporary tricks, right. When college's system gets updated, and the database, such bogus entries can be deleted. A friend told me this.
(04-10-2019 , 05:29 AM)whizkidraj Wrote: These are just temporary tricks, right. When college's system gets updated, and the database, such bogus entries can be deleted. A friend told me this.

Probably, they can be deleted, but I have several mailboxes for about a year, and so far everything is in order.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdGuard Temp Mail: free temporary and disposable email generator Mike 0 509 01-23-2024 , 10:47 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Free Until 30 April - Introducing proton.me, a new email domain for ProtonMail.com vietnamrum 0 2,230 04-11-2022 , 07:02 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum