Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Avast Premier 2019 (8 Licenses)
[Image: T526a9H.jpg]

8 License are available that i have collected from last Giveaway/promotion(Computer Bild Advent Calendar 2018). I would like to giveaway of those Licenses. If you would like to be entered in this giveaway contest, then just reply below. I will pick 8 lucky  winners by the help of Random.Org once the giveaway has ended!! (March 06) (March 07,2019)

Here is a Details about The software:
https://www.avast.com/premier

Rules:
->You should have at least 2 post in the forum(Any sections) & Newly Registered Member ? Please Introduce yourself to Member Introduction Section!! HERE

->Just leave comments-Why you like Avast Premier ? Its Pros & Cons... etc

Note:
According to AV-comparatives, Avast has awarded the best product of the year 2018 !

[Image: wLJwUef.jpg]

Giveaway Starts Now!
Good Luck Smile Big Grin ;)
Hope that being #1 makes me a winner!
I would like Avast Premier because it's one of the best products out there.
I would like Avast, because it is my first choice since 2009 and it never let me down Dance

thank you
I would like Avast Premier because it's one of the best Av in the market.
I like Avast, been using the free edition for years.
In terms of privacy and protection, it is really reliable.
Hope to win a license of Avast Premier.
Thank you and regards.
Thank you
fap
Thanks for the giveaway! I'd like to win one of the Premier licenses and try out its best anti-phising and top-notch threat detection capabilities. Count me in!  Smile
Count on me please
Avast is now one of the best antivirus
very light and high detection rate
maybe some unnecessary modules
but this is arranged by making a custom installation

thanks.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like Avast Premier because It is an advanced version of Avast Internet security, which includes additional features: webcam Protection, file shredder and automatic software updates.

A big plus is that it is a comprehensive anti-virus "all-in-one", faster and more efficient due to the transfer of computing processes in the cloud space. Antivirus has a new function "protection of confidential data" and protection from ransomware.

Of the shortcomings can be noted a lot of unnecessary modules when you install the program you want to disable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 2 x Avast Premier 2019 (1 Year) + 1 x KerishDoctor 2019 (3 Years) ahmed 40 12,141 07-01-2019 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: Raur
  Personal Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2019 Giveaway - 16 licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 24 9,253 02-20-2019 , 01:59 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Avast Premier Valentine's Day Giveaway - 5 Licenses Mike 40 11,283 02-15-2019 , 12:44 PM
Last Post: Dareks