Promo2day Contest Kerish Doctor 2019 Giveaway - 50 Licenses
Thanks @Mike and Kerish for this amazing giveaway!

I've been using several PC utilities over the years but never fully satisfied with them. Hope to win and use this software with 1-year license to replace my current free PC maintenance application. The features I like in Kerish 2019 are its real-time failure detection system and anti-malware capabilities like Kerish Deblocker. Count me in!

Facebook Share

Twitter Share
Thanks to Mike Head Administrator for his annual support of this wonderful program!                          
 Why I like Kerish Doctor 2019: 

Key features:

Repair: - Prevent Windows crashes
- Fix system registry errors - temperature Control
* Cleaning:
- Cleaning of digital " garbage"
- Removing obsolete application cache
- Clean up invalid sections and shortcuts
        * Optimization:
- Game application acceleration
- Optimize Windows settings
- Overall performance increase
      * Protection:
- Protection against malware
- Elimination of potential vulnerabilities Control Windows startup  
My link: forums.sumy.ua 

[Image: forumssumy_7356093_31225153.jpg]
WOW! My favorite program! Well, Sir @Mike@, thank you very much, you are "in the subject" ... :-) So, what do I like about Kerish Doctor?           Advantages:  Real-time operation 24/7  ; Perfect reliability and safety at work ; Unique error detection and cleaning techniques; Regular kernel and component updates; A full range of tools for computer maintenance  & much  other features ...                                                                                                                                                                  Twitter Share     [Image: nwkc3a.jpg]
Hello. The program is good initial setup system, when installing. It is also useful to check the reliability of operating services, the ability to check files on Virustotal. Temperature control of main components, fine tuning of Windows. Please forgive me for machine translation, English is not my native language.  Thumb
I like Kerish Doctor for "Delete outdated application cache" & "Optimize Internet connection speed"

my share is:

https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...4213307695
Kerish Doctor works very well and slowly keeps getting better, which is great!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5437899205
I have tried Kerish Doc and liked Registry Cleaner, Tweaks for Win performance optimisation. Would like to have licensed one.
What feature do I like about Kerish Doctor?

1. Real-time Failure Detection System: crash-prevention technology ....My system has been saved again and again by this feature. Some of many examples: I have times when explorer stops working or my VPN wants to change something for the worse and Kerish Doctor immediately pops up to save the day.

2. Kerish Doctor also finds disk trash that other cleaning utilities do not. This happens every time I clean my machine to defrag the disk.

I would really hate to do without it.
I was introduced to it on this forum by a contest Mike set up right after the forum began.

Thank you Kerish Doctor General Manager, Promo2day moderator team, and our generous Head Administrator Mike for the chance to win this great software. Smile

My Twitter share
give me a license mike, thank you for promotion!
Since I am a gamer, i like the game Booster technology.
Thank You for the chance to win this great software.

My tweet-  https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1094415469543596032

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway - 35 licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 82 30,384 07-16-2018 , 11:01 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway Mike 14 8,463 03-22-2018 , 12:26 PM
Last Post: ballycash69
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 45 23,562 10-02-2017 , 10:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 51 35,715 02-25-2017 , 04:05 PM
Last Post: Skatergos
  Kerish Doctor 2016 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 61 29,804 11-27-2016 , 05:59 AM
Last Post: FernandoC44