Promo2day Contest BootRacer Premium
BootRacer finds out which programs slow down Windows boot-up process!

[Image: bootracer760.jpg]

Ultimate Service Optimizer

[Image: ultimateserviceoptimizer.jpg]

What is BootRacer?

BootRacer is a light-weight, easy to use and convenient tool for monitoring the Windows PC boot time and controlling over startup programs. The main approach of BootRacer is an ability to exclude a user password timeout time from the calculated total.

How does BootRacer save my time and my life?
  1. BootRacer calculates the clear Windows boot-up time (without password timeout).

2. It monitors your PC's boot time and notifies you about any speed degradation.

3. BootRacer measures Total Time used by startup programs at every boot.

4. You will know which programs slow down Windows boot-up.

5. You can easily disable slow down programs from Windows startup.

[Image: reduced-boot-time.png]

BootRacer reduces stress caused by waiting

3, 2, 1, go! BootRacer revolutionizes the way your computer starts up by displaying an accurate countdown timer telling you how many seconds longer you have to wait before the computer is ready.

[Image: JBTIefA.jpg]
[Image: kIRPbO0.jpg]

BootRacer Premium!

[Image: bootracer_premium.png]

Ultimate Service Optimizer

[Image: ultimateserviceoptimizer.png]

Giveaway Details:

1. Giveaway Duration: 2 week

2. Number of Licenses: 5 

3. Validity of Each License: Lifetime

4. Value of each License: $24.95

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product and what feature you like about BootRacer Premium in a few sentence.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Please follow UnHackMe on Facebook

4. Winner will be selected via random.org after 2 week from the giveaway started. Winner will need to provide your name and email to claim your license.

5. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Good luck!
Thanks for this great program as giveaway, @Cool!

I'd like to win a BootRacer Premium license because I'd want to monitor the boot times of my PC every time. There are instances wherein my PC boot times become slower and there's no way for me to monitor which installed software causes it.
One of the features I like in BootRacer is it shows startup programs time to open. This program is also light-weight and convenient to use. Count me in!

Followed BootRacer in Facebook.

Facebook Share

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

A very useful program that helps speed up your computer and provides the right information in a timely manner.
The program writes all the results in a special journal, which is always available. It can work both on an Administrator account and a regular user, is very easy to use and almost does not require any settings.

TWITTER

facebook
Thank you for this opportunity.

BootRacer can help me to analyze the boot time of individual startup programs on every system start.

My favourite features:
  • Boot time monitor, with history database.
  • Shows startup programs time to open.
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

Bootracer is a program that detects how long your computer has been turned on and then notes to your system accordingly. The Program also allows you to view how the duration is progressing positively or negatively, keeping all opening time registrations

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/1086537716861464576
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need the program BootRacer Premium to check the download speed of your system each time you start your computer. There are times when the download is fast and sometimes slow and difficult to determine the cause.
I like the function of writing to your own event log and you can analyze the results of measurements.

Followed UnHackMe on Facebook

Facebook
Twitter
BootRacer is one free tool that will let you measure the time required for your Windows computer to boot.
The main function of BootRacer is total control over Windows boot time.
BootRacer automatically traces the time spent on system startup,
gives a warning if the computer slows down and shows the degree of the speed degradation.

https://twitter.com/Mohammadpoorya/statu...5527361536
I just want to know the boot detection time of my PC.
Thank you for the giveaway contest.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1087232720097427456
I would like to win a license for BootRacer Premium because it has features that the competition does not. The feature that I personally like the best is Ultimate Service Optimizer. As is there are way too many windows services that start upon boot-up. This feature would help to speed up my system.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...8944870403

Thank you for this giveaway.  Cool
Thank you for the giveaway.
It will be very useful for me to know boot time of my PC.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BootRacer Premium x 5 Cool 28 9,873 01-01-2018 , 12:45 AM
Last Post: kubik67