Promo2day Contest WebSite X5 Evolution
[Image: evo_up.png]

WebSite X5 Evolution is the ideal desktop software to create websites, blogs and online stores.

WebSite X5 is a step-by-step builder with a visual editor. No coding skills are needed. It has the essential features required to create websites with both stunning and functional design. Furthermore,  it has built-in advanced tools, for Search Engine Optimization as well as responsive design, which allows your web pages to adapt to the screen resolution of any device such as tablets and smartphones.

Minimum System Requirements:

-Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 (32 bit - 64 bit)
-RAM 2 GB
-Screen Resolution at 1024 x 600

Publication Requirements:

-Server Windows, Linux, Unix
-PHP 5.x, MySQL (only for certain advanced features)
Internet connection and e-mail account required for product activation.

Shape your passion, your business…and your website!

We designed Evolution to bring you complete, but easy to use software. That way, regardless of your technical skills and your needs you can make your own fantastic website, just the way you want it. Shape & Play!  
With the Drag & Drop Builder, it's easy: just drag the content over and create a website from scratch, or customize built-in templates. Even the most advanced features are accessible to all: product pages and store management, blogs, and tools to raise your online profile. And without monthly fees, you can feel totally free.
Want to create easy and fast websites and online stores of great value, without touching a line of code? Choose WebSite X5 Evolution.

Current Version 17

Release date: November 14th, 2018 

User Interface:

[Image: 1sjebCf.png]

How can software like Evolution help you?

Unlimited desktop and mobile sites & pages
E-commerce
Integrated blog
500 customizable templates
900,000 royalty-free images
SEO and statistics
Privacy and Security
FTP for online publishing
1 license for 2 PCs
1 year FREE hosting and domain
Help Center Support
12 months of Update Protection
Graphic libraries  with objects and apps
Online store with credit card payment gateway integration
Blog, Guestbook & RSS Feed

Create your Website in 5 Steps

You don’t need to code when creating your website with WebSite X5 Evolution: all you need is a mouse!
It’s easy. Follow these five simple steps to make your website online in a snap:

1. Set up your project

First, name your project and add a description. Then ask yourself what kind of site you want to create. You can choose to power up your website with a blog or a web shopping cart, you may want to set up a multilanguage site, manage user registration and so on. Your website is a few clicks away.

2. Pick a template

A high-quality design is essential to be successful online. you can start with one of the 500 graphic templates available or simply create a template from scratch. Use the built-in editor to add your logo, text, image galleries, graphic effects and anything else you want to customize your template.

Template Selection:

[Image: eVzEuCC.png]

3. Organize your website

Creating your website structure is easy. You just need to add pages and organize them in levels. Change your website map any time you want: SiteMap and navigation menus will be updated automatically.

4. Create pages

Now it’s time for content editing. Drag&Drop content to edit pages. You can add text, images, galleries, animations, videos, create e-mail forms, search fields, product catalogues, maps or use many other Apps for editing fresh content. And everything is done using a visual editor.

5. Publish your website

To publish your website online you just have to upload via the built-in FTP Client Engine. The FTP Engine supports secure connections and helps you save time by working with multiple connections and publishing only modified web pages. Done! You're only one click away to inform  Google and your social media contacts of your website online presence.

[Image: fhEgkvX.gif]

Tech specs:

Perfect on Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 | 2 GB RAM | Min. Screen Resolution 1024 x 600
Compatible with Windows, Linux, Unix servers. PHP, MySQL is required only for certain advanced features.
Internet connection and e-mail account required for activation.

Update Protection: 

your 12 months updates for WebSite X5
The Update Protection is our full commitment to keep on developing our software. This service is combined to your WebSite X5 Evolution or Professional license and it's a full guarantee that you'll receive software updates for 12 months. Any new feature or improvement installed will be yours forever.

What are the NEW Features?

CSS Grid:

A new internal engine for page generation has been developed. Thanks to the CSS Grid technology, page layout is now automatically redesigned. Websites can be created more quickly, and their rendering on the different browsers is more precise.

Full width websites:

With this new option, you can adjust a Gallery, a map or any other content to the full width of the browser window.

Hamburger Button:

The Hamburger Button is functional on mobile but it is being more and more used for desktop resolutions too. Now you can:
decide to display the Hamburger Menu for all resolutions;
design the Hamburger Button as you prefer;
set the speed you want your Hamburger Menu to be opened in.

Purchase:

[Image: jaubUae.png]

Comparison between different versions:

https://www.websitex5.com/en/pricing.php

[Image: o3LZFJv.png]

WebSite X5 Users' Websites:

https://helpcenter.websitex5.com/en/gallery

Giveaway:

We have 4 Lifetime licenses for Website X5 Evolution v17 with 12 months FREE Upgrade Protection

Giveaway will be 3 weeks duration

Winners will be selected by Random.org

Claim your license within 2 days

Rules:

Reply here why do you need Website X5 Evolution v17

Share the giveaway on social media or other websites, blogs or forums

[OPTIONAL] Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and you will never miss any giveaway

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN

Good luck for ALL!
I take part in this competition because I'm still standing with my big project, and the test version of the program doesn't allow me to develop large projects.

Thank you so much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it.

Please, count me in.

Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
Thanks for this awesome opportunity to win in this giveaway @tarekma7!

I need Website X5 Evolution v17 because I intend to build an e-commerce website for personal business I've been planning to execute this year. It's a perfect treat to win a license so that I can make a website easily and having lots of useful features at my disposal. Count me in please!

FB Share

[/url][url=https://twitter.com/randyalain/status/1082676269446098945]Twitter Share
I began building my own websites 15 years ago, after teaching myself HTML coding for a year.  It was a pain in the #@!!! for several reasons. Plus, updating was always slow and timely.

The reasons I hope to be a winner in this contest:
....This great software (WebSite X5 Evolution) is famous across the web for: 
1. Making the builder able to get a website up and working quickly.
2. Easy updating.
3. Optimizing sites for submission to search engines.
4. Making websites visually pleasing to visitors/readers.

Many thanks to the forum moderators(Tarekma7) for offering this opportunity. Smile

Twitter share
Google+ share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Website X5 Evolution will help to easily create original websites, product landing pages and professional online stores for me without any knowledge of coding.

Twitter
I don't have a professional website technology.
Website X5 Evolution Can help me easily create my own personalized website
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/10...1349994499
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0938683392
Why i like websitex5-
Choice of many templates
Step by step website creation
offline website building capability
new option to extend width of any element to full width
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need X5 Evolution v17 to create attention websites, blogs and online stores. To create a website you do not need to have programming knowledge and you can create it in a few steps. The program includes a large number of different templates.

Facebook
Twitter
Few days remaining here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest WebSite X5 Evolution 16 asus73 28 9,646 10-21-2018 , 06:36 PM
Last Post: Raur
  Website X5 Evolution 13 (10 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 47 25,999 01-08-2017 , 09:45 PM
Last Post: LowcyGier
  [Official Giveaway] WebSite X5 Evolution 12 lifetime / 2 licenses/ asus73 30 12,707 07-09-2016 , 09:58 AM
Last Post: yashiscool
  [Official Giveaway] WebSite-Watcher + Local Website Archive Askanag 34 14,851 04-18-2016 , 08:16 PM
Last Post: Askanag