Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Get Double Entries to WIN in Promo2day Giveaways?
but it also can cause less participation in some giveaway
(12-28-2018 , 12:06 AM)baziroll Wrote: one minutes video about installing and how look program upload in youtube?
then if it so user if 100% want more chance will do it Big Grin

I want to thank you for your comment but
not everyone has the talent or knowledge to do a video and post it on YouTube.
(12-27-2018 , 11:09 PM)Bjyda Wrote: For now, just as there are different chances, but if there are double entries it will be less honest

Does this not bias/build in prejudice towards members with more analytical or writing talent, not members with more motivation. ...It sounds good, but may be inherently unfair in a contest.
Members who have this kind of talent are going to quickly go for this idea. And, this rest will slow to speak out because they will come across as weak.
I think this is a good idea
For advancement, recognition and efficiency of software
as well as promotion for programmers

It's a good idea Thumb
For me, I will not make a video and post it on YouTube just to get one more entry !!!
I will not be adding this rule to any of my giveaways. Not all giveaways have a review connected with them. How can someone comment on the review about their experience with the app and so on if they know nothing about it or are just interested in the software? I agree we need more interaction but don't think this is a way about getting it.
(02-02-2019 , 03:49 AM)hakah Wrote: For me, I will not make a video and post it on YouTube just to get one more entry !!!

@hakah

This is not the rule here, please read again the first post in this topic

We have the giveaway associated with review which is full detailed and includes all details about the program. This secion (review section) is followed by the developers together with the giveaway section

All we need is active members having a look at the review and adding a comment about what they do think about the application. Please remember that our main target is doing good promotion to the developer. So it will be good if the members here can share the reviews on their social media

The more we do good promotion, marketing, interaction...., the more we can get good giveaways

No one ask for any video reviews!!!
(02-02-2019 , 07:34 AM)Mike Wrote: I will not be adding this rule to any of my giveaways. Not all giveaways have a review connected with them. How can someone comment on the review about their experience with the app and so on if they know nothing about it or are just interested in the software? I agree we need more interaction but don't think this is a way about getting it.

Mike,
It is quite simple: the user installs the trial and when one finishes trialling (I don't know if this word exists it just came to me) the software the user can express his experience with such software.

I think this rule is very good for the real purpose of a review: experince and share that experience.

Instead of just saying nothing better say something useful in the review section.
Some forums doesn't allow users to say thank you for x in the comments, they recommend using the thanks button instead.
Remove all this that suggestions i.e best 3 comments or making a video. Just keep a rule for the people to make a comment on the review..... or if they want to contribute in any other way i.e by making a video, too, (or if in past, they might have made a good video related to that software) and if the giveaway organizer sees it fit and finds the comment as something very well explained, or any other sort of contribution, like if someone has his own website or blog and they post about it there, or the video, then it's upto the giveaway organizer to take the decision, and add that person's entry twice or thrice.....not just best 3, or posting a video...etc.... even if he feels like only one comment qualifies as an exceptional comment on that review then depending on that only 1 may get the extra entry or so...all upto the giveaway organizer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Posts are NOT ALLOWED tarekma7 7 5,153 04-13-2018 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Anniversary Giveaways tarekma7 0 1,570 08-18-2017 , 05:04 PM
Last Post: tarekma7