Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Auslogics Lucky Wheel
  • Prize: The Prize(s) indicated on the wheel and awarded to winners will be:
    • 45% OFF Auslogics BoostSpeed (45% discount on the Auslogics BoostSpeed software product)
    • 50% OFF Auslogics BoostSpeed (50% discount on the Auslogics BoostSpeed software product)
    • 100% OFF Auslogics BoostSpeed (a 1-year license for the Auslogics BoostSpeed software product)
    • 40% OFF Auslogics Driver Updater (40% discount on the Auslogics Driver Updater software product)
    • 50% OFF Auslogics Driver Updater (50% discount on the Auslogics Driver Updater software product)
    • 80% OFF Auslogics Anti-Malware (80% discount on the Auslogics Anti-Malware software product)
    • 45% OFF Auslogics Power Bundle (45% discount on the product bundle that consists of Auslogics BoostSpeed + Auslogics Driver Updater + Auslogics Anti-Malware software products)
    • 50% OFF Auslogics Power Bundle (50% discount on the product bundle that consists of Auslogics BoostSpeed + Auslogics Driver Updater + Auslogics Anti-Malware software products)
    • 100% OFF Auslogics Power Bundle (a 1-year license for the Auslogics BoostSpeed + Auslogics Driver Updater + Auslogics Anti-Malware software products)
    • Lucky Coupon for 40% OFF (a 40% discount on any Auslogics software)
    • Lucky Coupon for 45% OFF (a 45% discount on any Auslogics software)
    • Lucky Coupon for 50% OFF (a 50% discount on any Auslogics software)
    Prize Conditions: The Prize(s) are subject to the following conditions:
    • a. No exchange of Prize: If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take the Prize(s), then the Prize will be forfeited.
    • b. Taxes: If a Prize(s) or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax.
    • c. All prizes must be claimed within 3 days of being awarded, or they shall be forfeited.
    • d. The “100% OFF Auslogics software” prize is awarded in the form of a license key that is displayed on screen at the moment it is won. It is the winner’s responsibility to save the license key and protect it from loss. If lost, the license key may not be restored or replaced.

Enter here: https://luckyhour.auslogics.com
It`s closed! :huh:
(12-22-2018 , 09:56 AM)brownie Wrote: It`s closed! :huh:
It is there for 1 hour daily Tue through Sun
Постоянно использую данный софт на своем устройстве, вполне стабилен и очень нравится.
Working now......
40% OFF. Not for me.
Big Grin
Opens again in 1 hour 30 minutes.

https://luckyhour.auslogics.com/
I won a 1-year license of Auslogics BoostSpeed from it. Anyone wants it?
(03-05-2020 , 07:15 AM)Meti Wrote: I won a 1-year license of Auslogics BoostSpeed from it. Anyone wants it?

Which version ?
(03-05-2020 , 09:08 AM)osmandemi Wrote:
(03-05-2020 , 07:15 AM)Meti Wrote: I won a 1-year license of Auslogics BoostSpeed from it. Anyone wants it?

Which version ?

I sent the license to mjcn19. He asked first through PM.

But I think it's the latest version. It says "Auslogics BoostSpeed 1-PC license for 1 year".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TenorShare LUCKY DIGITAL PRIZES & FREE ORDERS tarekma7 0 276 12-01-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  iMYPhone Christmas Spin the Wheel(free software) and offers dhruv2193 1 1,390 12-25-2019 , 02:12 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Three Logitech G402‘s Three Lucky Winners [US ONLY] Harry 1 1,973 02-21-2016 , 07:03 PM
Last Post: Mike