Promo2day Contest Free Year of 1Password
[Image: ujgliSe.png]

Have you ever had any of your accounts hacked? I don’t know to many people that have not. Nowadays protecting your accounts is essential. I know several people are resistant to using a password manager, and I used to be one of them. These days your better off to be protected and secure with all your passwords.

What Do Password Managers Do?

Password managers generate secure random passwords that are all stored in one place for you. Of course you can create your own passwords, and also securely store lots of other types of information as well. 1Password is super easy to use and their customer support is excellent. I recommend 1Password to everyone I know.

I’m excited to be able to celebrate New Years Day with this special giveaway. I have been given a FREE YEAR of 1Password (family accountto give one lucky forum member.

All you need to do is answer the question, “How are you currently keeping track of your passwords?” in the comments below to qualify for this giveaway. The giveaway ends at midnight Monday, December 31, 2018.

On New Years Day I’ll randomly choose a winner. Good luck, everyone!
Thank you for this offer.
I am using LastPass software to manage my passwords.
Thanks for this,Mike.
I'm using Sticky Password at the moment.
thanks in advance

by protecting by maxthon browser in my maxthon account
Never used any password managers before but if I win I want to give it a try.

Thank you.
I currently generate and store my passwords for various websites using the program: KeePass Password Safe.
I am either using Chrome to save my passwords or manually in a little notebook..
Just a few more days to enter the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway, Mike.
Currently i`m using Sticky Password Premium but i`m tempted to try also other solution and 1Password seems to be a quality software.
Thumb
Thank you so much for this offer.
I am using Enpass