Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
ALEXA Ranking
hey good people

I just checked our site on Alexa for our current ranking and for a young forum I was blown away by these figures
which goes to show Admin and staff are doing a mighty fine job promoting us and you our members are doing
an amazing job Clapping  actively participating by browsing content, submitting new posts & creating new threads each day

[Image: g8I3apdl.png]

the lower the number the higher your site is ranked globally

well done ALL !! Clap
Thanks given by: sterchin , Mohammad , scot , kavira , Mike , grr , jerzy6012.50 , DeividasSchreck , AAU
Well done indeed! Rock

Lets make it better everyone  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2016 , 07:03 AM)guardian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey good people

I just checked our site on Alexa for our current ranking and for a young forum I was blown away by these figures
which goes to show Admin and staff are doing a mighty fine job promoting us and you our members are doing
an amazing job Clapping  actively participating by browsing content, submitting new posts & creating new threads each day

[Image: g8I3apdl.png]

the lower the number the higher your site is ranked globally

well done ALL !! Clap

Good news indeed. The future sounds good.  Shy
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the great news guardian.
Thanks given by:
This is good news, it means that our party is growing and then upwards. Thumbs Up
Thanks given by:
Bravo
Thanks given by:
Update:

[Image: isBwAHo.png?1]
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , Geo
UPDATE - Feb 19, 2016

[Image: wEluaCi.png]
Thanks given by: Geo
(02-19-2016 , 09:48 PM)Xavier Torres Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UPDATE - Feb 19, 2016

I checked our current rank yesterday too, I copied the info as you did but didn't post
as I got called to watch a movie with my youngest and then forgot Confused  lol

thanks for the update  Thumbs Up

... this good people is due to all of your hard work keeping active in your forum Clapping 

.. please keep it up and lets see how high up or down lol the Alexa rank we can get our forum. 
Thanks given by:
Hi good people

seems we have regained some ground.....  thank you all again for another fantastic result for your forum...... 

[Image: z8ulzy0l.png]
Thanks given by: Xavier Torres , Geo , Mohammad , dinosaur07 , Askanag