Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Imgur Image Uploader
(09-29-2016 , 03:04 PM)Cool Wrote: Just updated the plugin and now it support drag and drop of image for instant link/upload.

Excellent work, that comes in handy! Smile
Working great...thanks a lot Cool
cool feature Cool Tongue 
Just tried to post the giveaway winner Big Grin
The plugin has been deactivated as the new version been reported to cause some issue to the forum. I had installed an alternative uploader in for the time being. Please be patient while I to look into it.

I apologize for the inconvenient which had been caused.
(09-30-2016 , 04:54 PM)Cool Wrote: The plugin has been deactivated as the new version been reported to cause some issue to the forum. I had installed an alternative uploader in for the time being. Please be patient while I to look into it.

I apologize for the inconvenient which had been caused.

Can we just keep the older version plugin? I dislike the new version.
Any luck on finding the older version plugin?
(11-19-2016 , 04:58 PM)Mike Wrote: Any luck on finding the older version plugin?

Fixed and reinstalled Imgur plugin. Please report back if the forum had the same error as before.
(11-19-2016 , 06:07 PM)Cool Wrote:
(11-19-2016 , 04:58 PM)Mike Wrote: Any luck on finding the older version plugin?

Fixed and reinstalled Imgur plugin. Please report back if the forum had the same error as before.

Thanks cool works for me again.

[Image: dHRRHK1m.png]
imgur plugin is working but the uploaded images are small with low resolution
(11-25-2016 , 05:26 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: imgur plugin is working but the uploaded images are small with low resolution

The few I did looked good for me.