Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Review jv16 PowerTools
[Image: logo_blue_small_100.png]

homepage
https://www.macecraft.com/jv16-powertools/

[Image: 2018-05-10_105251.png]

jv16 PowerTools is a PC System Utilities Software that works by cleaning out unneeded files and data, cleaning the Windows registry, automatically fixing system errors and applying optimization to your system.

MAIN TOOLS:

CLEAN AND SPEEDUP MY COMPUTER
The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool allows you to run the History Cleaner and File Cleaner simultaneously, displaying their results in a single results window.
Other tools such as the Startup Optimizer, Registry Compactor and Windows AntiSpy can be activated at once while using  the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool, depending on your preferences.

SPEED UP MY COMPUTER’S STARTUP
Enabling the Startup Optimizer makes Windows start faster. Using the Startup Optimizer does not remove anything from your computer.
While the Startup Optimizer is enabled, all the software still start with your computer and no software is uninstalled.

UNINSTALL SOFTWARE AND LEFTOVERS
Windows’ Add/Remove Programs tool depends on new software registering itself upon installation. Since the operating system does not require this registration, the internal list may not list all the installed software.
The Software Uninstaller tool checks your system for installed programs traces and lists everything for you to decide on what to add or remove.

NEW TOOLS:

[Image: Check-for-vulnerable-software-icon_250x250_new.png]

CHECK FOR VULNERABLE SOFTWARE
Software that contain security vulnerabilities put your computer at great risk, as they can allow other malicious software or users to take control of your computer, which may lead to loss of important files or identity theft.
The Check For Vulnerable Software tool scans your computer to look for installed software as well as left-over traces of old software containing known security vulnerabilitie

[Image: windows10antispy_new_250x250.png]

WINDOWS ANTISPYs.
Windows AntiSpy allows you to disable Windows features that might have implications on your privacy. The tool is designed specifically for Windows 10 but many of its features are also available with other versions of Windows, make their use more private.
In addition to privacy relating features, it also allows you to improve the user interface of Windows by adding or removing specific features as well as apply performance related tweaks.

[Image: startuptimer-new-250x250.png]

STARTUP TIMER
Startup Timer measures the time your computer takes to start up.
This tool also measures the impact that all of your automatically starting software have on the system startup to allow you to see exactly what is causing your computer to start slowly.

[Image: pictureantispy_new_250x250.png]

PICTURES ANTISPY
Pictures AntiSpy allows you to remove private metadata from your picture files.
Using this tool you can safely remove private data such as camera model name, GPS location and time and date when the picture was taken and more relating private data from the digital photos for which you do not wish to store this information.

CONTROL WHICH PROGRAMS START AUTOMATICALLY

IMMUNIZE MY COMPUTER

REGISTRY CLEANER

FILE RECOVERY

WIPE FILES

SPLIT FILES

HISTORY CLEANER

FILE CLEANER

PRIVACY TOOLS
Thanks for Good Review

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Review jv16 PowerTools tarekma7 3 1,444 02-05-2023 , 03:38 PM
Last Post: uyar64
  Promo2day Review JV16 PowerTools: Simply, make windows better tarekma7 2 3,027 02-28-2020 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  jv16 PowerTools X asus73 13 13,602 06-01-2016 , 03:12 PM
Last Post: gdant