Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Can I use VPN to browse this forum?
Hey Guys,

I wanted to know If I can browse this forum with a Free VPN without violating any of the forum rules.
Forum rules: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=19550
(09-10-2018 , 02:19 PM)sammartin Wrote: Hey Guys,

I wanted to know If I can browse this forum with a Free VPN without violating any of the forum rules.

Yes you can browse this forum using VPN but you can,t enter a giveaway with VPN.

To enter giveaway you should use your real ip address. Thumb
(09-10-2018 , 02:19 PM)sammartin Wrote: Hey Guys,

Hey sammartin,

I do not take part in any forum activities now cause of an issue here. I decided to post here so that you do not get disqualified in a giveaway for no fault of yours like few of us here.

Follow the Forum Rules. There will be no issues with the giveaways or other sections.
AAU and Bronwen are partially correct. You will get disqualified in Cool's giveaway.

The giveaway organizers here or other forums check the giveaway entries for VPN or Duplicate IP.
Cool checks the giveaway entries and other sections too for VPN or Duplicate IP. You will surely get disqualified in his giveaway sooner or later.

For example- You will use your Real IP to participate in Cool's giveaway. You will use Windscribe Canada Server/IP to post in a thread. I use Windscribe Canada Server/IP on Promo2day. When Cool will scan his giveaway entries for VPN or Duplicate IP, your entry will be valid. Cool scans other sections too and your and my posts with Windscribe Canada Server/IP will be detected Duplicate IP. He will disqualify you for the reasons Duplicate IP or Multiple Account.

Hope the details clear all the points in your mind on VPN use here.