• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Security Cloud
https://usa.kaspersky.com/security-cloud         Kaspersky Security Cloud
From $89.99

FREE 30 DAY TRIAL BUY NOW

Kaspersky
Security Cloud
Introducing patented Adaptive Security. It adapts to your life to keep you safe.
 Watch the video

Personalized real-time security alerts

Password generation and auto log-in to websites

Flexible parental controls

Detection of data leaks from your accounts

Instant notification of devices joining your home Wi-Fi

How our adaptive technologies 
help you through your day
AT HOME

When you want to focus on what’s important

Delivers personalized security alerts and tips on how to stay safe

Removes pop-up ads from your PC so you can enjoy stress-free browsing

Probes your accounts for data leaks and advises you how to fix problems

ON THE GO

When you want to get stuff done

Automatically turns on secure VPN to let you email privately

Protects your credit card details by opening a secure browser when you buy stuff online

Hides your private apps, calls and texts if someone picks up your Android phone

AWAY ON BUSINESS

When you want to look out for your kids

Helps you give them safe online experiences and manage their screen time and use of apps

Allows you to monitor their Android calls and texts for unwanted attention

Pinpoints them on a map and alerts you if their mobile is running low on battery

HANGING OUT

When all you want to do is have fun

Lets you order pizza quickly and safely by auto-filling your payment details

Rids your Android devices of junk so you have space to download a movie

Optimizes your devices to keep them running fast and smooth

HOME ALONE

When you want to feel completely at ease

Patrols your Wi-Fi network to help you unmask intruders

Stops webcam spies from watching you in your bedroom

Lets you share security with your loved ones at the touch of a button

Frequently Asked Questions   
How does Kaspersky Security Cloud differ from other products?
Our virus protection has been honed to perfection over the last two decades. We’ve taken all the best of our award-wining solutions and added our patented adaptive security technologies to create a highly personalized solution that adjusts to your lifestyle to keep you safe. There are several attributes that make the service unique, including:

Patented Adaptive Security. Adaptive security technology is bespoke by definition, responding to your lifestyle within the context of the ever-shifting cybersecurity landscape. The technology anticipates danger, advises you when action is needed and automatically updates your device settings when the need arises. Not only does it shield you from direct cyber-threats, it also reassures you that the things you care about are secure.

Account based control. The service is tied to the subscription owner’s My Kaspersky account, rather than to a license. This means that security management features found in My Kaspersky allow you to configure your security any way you want. And if you purchase our Family edition, you become the master account holder – which enables you to share security with family members and friends. In this instance, every individual will have their own My Kaspersky account, and the solution will adapt itself to their personal needs and online habits.

Platform agnostic flexibility. The service works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. And if you need to manage your account from a shared device, it can be accessed through the My Kaspersky website.

State-of-the-art innovation. The service is constantly developing. All the latest tools, features and technologies will appear first in Kaspersky Security Cloud.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Natalya Kaspersky former CEO of antivirus security software company Kaspersky Lab. mrtrout 0 158 04-04-2024 , 09:13 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) Cloud A.I mrtrout 0 442 03-08-2024 , 04:35 AM
  KASPERSKY SECURITY NETWORK (KSN) mrtrout 0 363 10-23-2023 , 07:23 PM
  I Asked Bing Chat This kaspersky security network what is it what does it do mrtrout 0 332 10-22-2023 , 12:48 AM
  Kaspersky Free uses top-rated security technologies and auto-analyzes real-time data mrtrout 0 400 09-26-2023 , 03:07 AM