Poll: What do you mostly look for in a VPN?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Privacy and Security
24.53%
13 24.53%
Server Locations
16.98%
9 16.98%
BitTorrent
5.66%
3 5.66%
Compatibility
3.77%
2 3.77%
Logging Policy
13.21%
7 13.21%
Encryption suite
9.43%
5 9.43%
Features
11.32%
6 11.32%
Payment Methods
1.89%
1 1.89%
Bandwidth and Speed
11.32%
6 11.32%
Accessibility
0%
0 0%
Tech Support
1.89%
1 1.89%
Static IP
0%
0 0%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
What do you mostly look for in a VPN?
There are many reasons for using a VPN (virtual private network) service including keeping online browsing private from your internet provider, hackers and snooping governments. What do you mostly look for when using VPN?

Feel free to vote for your favorites in the pool above.
first feature for me is not get blocked or if it happen developer unlock it for me
second many location
third secure
(07-21-2018 , 03:05 PM)baziroll Wrote: first feature for me is not get blocked or if it happen developer unlock it for me
second many location
third secure

How could be blocked ?
(07-21-2018 , 03:06 PM)Mohammad Wrote:
(07-21-2018 , 03:05 PM)baziroll Wrote: first feature for me is not get blocked or if it happen developer unlock it for me
second many location
third secure

How could be blocked ?
by your country Big Grin
port,ip,protocol,domain,vpn port
and many other way
currently for me all pptp,L2TP/IPSec and other which is based bulit in windows  dont work
or in very rare case if it connect after a few day get blocked
edited and corrected meaning
It your choice but could i ask where r u from ?
second many location
third secure

I agree with you, many VPN services are blocked, even the website is not accessible

The developer needs to have a solution for this problem

For example, most VPN services are blocked here including cyberghost VPN
(07-21-2018 , 05:06 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
second many location
third secure

I agree with you, many VPN services are blocked, even the website is not accessible

The developer needs to have a solution for this problem

For example, most VPN services are blocked here including cyberghost VPN

Cyberghost also blocked in Dubai UAE.

Sad
There is no more privacy if a state decides to not allow it.  :exclamation:

Examples: China, Russia, North Korea, UAE, and many others. And the number is growing.
My biggest goals for the VPN were security/privacy and speed and somehow I wanted something different than the big players in the market. So I've stumbled upon one called Surfshark VPN and so far I like. It is based in the British Virgin Islands so out of the 14 eyes jurisdiction and it doesn't keep any logs -- zero log policy FTW. Since it is quite unknown and not many people are using it right now, it means that the servers are not overcrowded and the speeds are great (very little drop). Though there aren't really that many servers to choose from, it is enough for now. Furthermore, it supports streaming various services like Netflix and iPlayer so that is kinda cool. It also supposedly works in restricted countries like China but I haven't had the chance to test it. Finally, it supports unlimited devices so you could share with your whole family. For now, it only has browser extensions and an Android app, but if you are a computer guy like me it should suffice, at least for now. If you want a more in-depth review you could read it here. Since there isn't much info about it let me know if you have any questions.
Good Speeds, ExpressVPN is good but wayyy to expensive. I use Surfshark or NordVPN depending on my budget.

Always look for a good deal. Every year you will find every vpn provider running their own black friday vpn deals campaign and you can save a lot if you are a regular VPN user.