Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway
[Image: HlwG0L6.png]

Backup4all is a backup software for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage. 
Using Backup4all you can easily back up your data in the Cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hubic, Hidrive and more than 37 Amazon S3 Compatible online destinations. It can also back-up to any local or network drive, backup to FTP or SFTP, backup to DVD or CD, backup to Blu-ray or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives). Backup4all is the best backup solution for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or personal use.

Start protecting your important data now by downloading a free trial.

[Image: 73vIz5U.png]

System Requirements:  

Backup4all is compatible with the 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003.

Free trial:

Backup4all offers a 30-day free trial, this way you can download, install and use it before deciding to purchase this backup software.

Comparison of different editions:

Backup4all comes in three editions: Lite, Standard and Professional. Backup4all Portable is a special version of Backup4all that can be installed only on portable USB or Firewire devices.

http://www.backup4all.com/compare-products.html

[Image: UDvPbDc.png]

What are the benefits from Backup4all?

Save time by automating your backups
Save money paying only for the features you need
Your data is safe with Backup4all
Universality by using a standard zip format
Free support
Automatic free updates

Read the detailed review HERE

I would like to Thank Backup4all Team for sponsoring this giveaway EXCLUSIVE for Promo2day Users

The Giveaway will run for 3 weeks then winners will be selected by Random.org

We have 20 licenses for Backup4all Professional, each winner will receieve one license

Rules:

Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites

Reply below about your current backup software and why you want to change to Backup4all

Winner MUST claim their win within 2 days after winners announcement (name and email needed)

Good luck for all!
Thanks for the giveaway.
At the moment I use to backup the standard tools of the Windows 10 and want to upgrade to Backup4all to backup your important information and data. The utility has a convenient and intuitive interface,a large set of settings for fine-tuning the program, create backups with just one click. Working with filters and on a schedule is supported. Backup4all uses ZIP compression, can work with network storage devices, and can write data to a CD/DVD.

Facebook
Google+

Backup4all Review on Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway

Now, I backup my files manually because almost al of the software cost too much, and the basic Windows 10 backup feature is very limited. So, Backup4all could help me staying protect.

Twitter Review Share

Twitter Giveaway Share
Now I use Backup4all 6. Backup4all 7have new features and updates. I don't have backup soft on laptop.

Twitter
Thank you tarekma for organising this great giveaway!

I use Backup4all version 6 pro that I received here as a prize. It is a reliable backup solution. My license is great for one pc I use for backup of old data. New released version 7 has many new features & updates to previous version so I would love to win a license of this wonderful program. New updated backup ability to almost all cloud services is a great improvement to this good backup app.

Review share

Facebook share
thank you very much for giveaway.
i have an version 6 i like to have an newer version
Save time by automating your backups
Save money paying only for the features you need
Your data is safe with Backup4all
Universality by using a standard zip format
Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7437726720
https://plus.google.com/1049490987500494...9dPvP7Zk8e
I am currently using Aomei backupper for occasional system images and backup4all 6 for data on a regular basis. I want to win the newer version 7 which features new features like Cloud backups to HiDrive and Hubic.  Thanks for the giveaway. I also like the modern interface of the program.
Giveaway ends July 20, 2018
Thank you so much tarekma7, and Backup4all for holding this giveaway! I would love to win a license for Backup4all. My current backup software is EaseUS Todo Backup Home 10.6 with no free updates/upgrades. I had purchased it as part of a Humble Bundle. While I do like the software, every time I launch it now, EaseUS Todo Backup Home bugs me to buy and upgrade to their new 11.0 version. Backup4all is a clear upgrade to Easeus. It has many more features including backing up my data both locally and online (which is something EaseUS doesn’t currently let me do). Also, being able to backup to a USB or external is always a major plus especially when you are on the go. The SFTP & FTPS backup option is particularly appealing since it’s a much more secure way of backing up data to the cloud. Thank you again for doing this! Smile

Twitter Share Link
Thanks for the giveaway.

I use bvbckp and goodsync for backup. 

I also have Backup4all 6 Lite from the promotion and I would like to win the full Pro version, because you can then create backup to FTP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,562 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,252 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Professional v12.1 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 18,136 04-29-2019 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 37 13,885 01-26-2019 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest IObit Uninstaller 8 Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 14,594 12-26-2018 , 10:20 PM
Last Post: Mike