Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
New Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 [Giveaway]
[Image: 85b51aa011d3.png]

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 - new version of the famous tweaker

The new version of the program for optimizing the work of Ashampoo WinOptimizer is released. The updated version is a new interface, 2 new tools, many features improvements and lots of optimizations.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a long-standing multifunctional complex for comprehensive optimization of the operating system (Windows 7, 8 and 10). Includes 36 separate tools that allow you to clean your computer of unnecessary files and data, optimize Windows, customize the system to the needs of the user, analyze the system and much more. In general, the program should satisfy a wide range of tasks to optimize the operation of the operating system.

The new interface is the first thing that the user will pay attention to. A new design was created - nice and more modern. Added a new panel for a more convenient transition to various functions and tools of the program. The main window includes the 8 most requested tools that display the current status of the scan. Also, developers note that the new interface works even better on screens with very different resolutions.

This version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer includes 2 new tools. The first one serves for energy saving and provides the ability to create and configure a number of power schemes, between which you can switch depending on the tasks assigned. The developers note that a pre-installed profile of energy consumption allows you to save without reducing performance.

The second tool allows you to manage browser extensions. It lists all the extensions of all browsers with the ability to quickly remove them. The new tool is aimed at controlling unwanted extensions, which may even not be present in the list of extensions of the browser itself. In addition, the tool has a rating of each installed extension, which immediately makes it clear which of them are clearly superfluous.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 optimizes and extends the following tools: removing traces of work on the Internet and temporary files, cleaning the disk, searching for duplicate files, complete deletion of files, information about the system. Improved support for SSDs, improved disconnection of unnecessary system services for improved performance, enhanced privacy settings for the operating system, and a new opportunity for simultaneous cleaning of multiple accounts are noted. Also, a new and faster tool for analyzing disk space is implemented. In addition, new settings for the Windows 10 operating system have been added.

Here you can learn more about the program.

Ashampoo in social networks. Join now.

twitter

facebook

Number of licenses: 10

Rules:
  • Describe in a few sentences why you want to win a license?
  • Share a giveaway on social networks [required]
  • Participants must have at least 5 posts.
  • Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and follow our social media [OPTIONAL]
  • Winners will be selected with the help of Random Org.
Giveaway will end on July 1.

Special thanks to Mel from the Ashampoo team, for providing licenses for P2D users and conducting the contest. Thank you Mel.

Giveaways are open.
Another amazing giveaway/contest by @Sasha42   Smile
I wanto to win a licence key bacause I very like this program. It reminds me old versions of Tuneup like Tuneup 2010 or 2012. Aschampoo Win Optimizer 16 has comparable features helping to clean and optimize PC. At the moment I thing it is the most effective program that exists on the market.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Good Luck to who ever wins this good giveaway i pre ordered it & got it for 75% off cheap price from ashampoo they sent me threw my email activated it this week when it cameout so i will not have to enter this giveaway myself good luck to the luck 10 winners of this good tune up kind of software from the makers of ashampoo software company this is german software to not software from china in case some people don,t now this
Firstly, thank Promo2day & Ashampoo for this giveaway! Big Grin

Secondly, the reasons I want to win a license key of WinOptimizer 16 are: I want to update my current WinOptimizer 15; I like this software due to the effective system optimization functions undefined  Big Grin

Finally, I have shared the post in my fanpage. Link: https://www.facebook.com/pst502/posts/834788630049964/

Thanks again Big Grin
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 to protect, clean and optimize the system for maximum performance and privacy.

Facebook
Google+
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is a very good application that includes 36 separate tools that allow to clean the computer of unnecessary files and data, optimize Windows, customize the system to the needs of the user, analyze the system and much more. 

Share link:
https://www.facebook.com/tarek.ma.92/pos...1472449458
Thanks for the giveaway Sasha42. I like that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 start page allows you to analyze and fix eight common issues with your pc.

Twitter

Facebook

Google+

Reddit
Thank you Sasha42 for organizing the competition

Ashampoo WinOptimizer is helpful for cleaning and accelerating the computer best in its class

https://twitter.com/Robercikf/status/100...2000338944
Thanks for the giveaway
Crack down on unsolicited tracking of your PCs, personalized ads or far too nosy programs
The registry cleaner removes invalid registry entries to improve performance and avoid system errors. Just one click
Perfect system monitoring
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/10...8806660097

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 x 2 licenses Lifetime Mohammad.Poorya 22 7,033 07-20-2019 , 04:40 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 x 2 licenses (Winners Announced) Mohammad.Poorya 17 5,196 06-19-2019 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 - 1 license AAU 6 3,835 04-14-2018 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 - 1 license AAU 13 5,567 10-15-2017 , 10:12 PM
Last Post: AAU
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 asus73 15 5,745 09-24-2017 , 04:00 AM
Last Post: monstertruckpa