2018 Independence Day Giveaway
[Image: BclvFL5.png]

Variously known as the Fourth of July and Independence Day, July 4th has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941. The tradition of Independence Day celebrations goes back to the 18th century and the American Revolution (1775-83). In June 1776, representatives of the 13 colonies then fighting in the revolutionary struggle weighed a resolution that would declare their independence from Great Britain. On July 2nd, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence, and two days later its delegates adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 until the present day July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with typical festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues.

[Image: 9L4OXfhl.jpg]

Let's all celebrate the spirit of independence on July 4th by holding a random drawing to select 50 forum members and blog readers who will each receive a 1 year license of Kerish Doctor 2018. This giveaway will be closed on July 4th, 2018 and the winners will be announced shortly after. 

I would Like to thank Kerish Products General Manager for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day forum members and blog readers.

[Image: cover_box.png]

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 50

Validity of Licenses: 1 year (expiration date of keys: July 6, 2019) can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)

Value of each license: $19.95

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and Features you like about Kerish Doctor2018.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

Thanks for the action!
The best program for system utilities!
Subscribed.

[Image: 2018-06-10_232217.1528662103.jpg]
Thanks for the giveaway.
Kerish Doctor is one of the best integrated solutions for computer health care in real time, cleaning digital "garbage", improving performance, 
Features I like in Kerish Doctor 2018:
- Prevent Windows crashes in real time.    
- Fix system registry errors
- Optimization of Windows settings and system services.
- Create and delete system restore checkpoints.
- Protection against malware and elimination of Windows vulnerabilities and installed software.

Facebook
Google+
SmileHey Mike!! This is a great Program.  Please send me a New License since my last license ens on July 31 of which I have gotten from you Last Year.  I know this program have save my computer from many hacks.  Thanks again for this offer.
And again I can not pass by this competition, as this is my favorite program. First, this is the fastest growing optimizer on the market of software! Second, it includes the most innovative features and algorithms for solving PC health problems!! And finally, I am very impressed with their adequate and timely technical support service !!! More recently, [b]the developershas added a number of useful functions for monitoring the status of disks. There is only one wish for the them's: that their product has not lost its ease and stability in favor of everything else. And Yes, of course I also want to win. And my luck , as I hope. will help me in this competition :Smile 
                                                                                      Twitter                                                                                                                                                               
Sumy Forums 

Google+
[quote="Mike" pid='87384' dateline='1528660344']
[Image: BclvFL5.png]

Variously known as the Fourth of July and Independence Day, July 4th has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941. The tradition of Independence Day celebrations goes back to the 18th century and the American Revolution (1775-83). In June 1776, representatives of the 13 colonies then fighting in the revolutionary struggle weighed a resolution that would declare their independence from Great Britain. On July 2nd, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence, and two days later its delegates adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 until the present day July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with typical festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues.

[Image: 9L4OXfhl.jpg]

Let's all celebrate the spirit of independence on July 4th by holding a random drawing to select 50 forum members and blog readers who will each receive a 1 year license of Kerish Doctor 2018. This giveaway will be closed on July 4th, 2018 and the winners will be announced shortly after. 

I would Like to thank Kerish Products General Manager for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day forum members and blog readers.

[Image: cover_box.png]

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 50

Validity of Licenses: 1 year (expiration date of keys: July 6, 2019) can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)

Value of each license: $19.95

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and Features you like about Kerish Doctor2018.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

Thanks for giveaway activation code for doctor kerish. I highly appreciate your service. Smile
Kerish Doctor has been using for a long time, I like the program for its ease of use and automatic maintenance, I will be glad to receive a license Heart Heart Heart the above conditions fulfilled, shared and signed
Kerish Doctor the best optimizer, I use 2 years and I do not know the problems !!! Thumb
I extremely news doctor kerish product key. Could you please help me?
Thanks for the giveaway Mike!

Kerish Doctor 2018 the best!

Kerish Cloud: smart cloud technology
The cloud technology that underlies the assessment of the reputations of files, software, and other objects.

Real-time Failure Detection System: crash-prevention technology
A unique system that can detect and prevent Windows crashes in real time.

Intelligent PC Clean: intelligent PC cleaning technology
The most advanced method for cleaning your computer of digital "trash".

Game Booster: game performance enhancement technology
This technology will unleash the full potential of your computer while you play.

Smart Update: updating system
Regularly updates the Kerish Doctor 2018 core and database when you access the Internet.

Kerish Deblocker: removes lock screen viruses even after your PC has been blocked
Ability to unblock the computer when you can’t do it yourself.

Twitter