Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon

[-]
Tags
independence giveaway day 2018

2018 Independence Day Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.  Smile

I like Kerish Doctor very much, can I have a key ? It is safe for my use and won't remove any valid registry keys, unlike some other software with a registry cleaner.
I like kerish doctor for the ability to quickly and easily optimize my device.  Thumb  Real-time Failure Detection System - Check the registry and Windows components for typical errors (incorrect settings) and fix the found
Intelligent PC Clean - cleaning up the hard drive of unnecessary files, taking into account the date of each file change
Get recommendations for improving your computer
Tweaking Windows
  Thumbs Up

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I love Keris Doctor! This is the best optimization program I've ever seen. I have been using it for many years. I will be happy if I get a license. Thanks!  Smile

Kerish is better than the CCleaner. Using it on two systems.

Subscribed to the feed- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
However, I could not find a way to insert the image. 

Love to receive a code

Thanks for the action!
Best program to clean your PC from bugs, debris, etc.-Recommend to everyone!
Thank you Mike & Kerish Corp for this great giveaway for the perfect brilliant occasion.

Kerish Doc is the best optimizer for windows systems I have ever used. Just putting it to auto clean mode makes my pc clean regularly without hassle & keep my system speed up smoothly running. Kerish Doc has many features, like disk cleaning, Real time failure detection, a graph showing CPU, disk temperatures measurements, Game booster, malware & harmful objects repealing ability. Auto maintenance keeps me tension free from regular manual cleaning.

Features of the program that I really like:

* Monitors the system non-stop

* Cleans the computer from junk files

* Speeds up Windows

* Protects against pests and removes security gaps

Hello to all the residents Promo2day planet! I was a little lost in its territory Blush . But over time, I think, will understand the hierarchy of the branch structure of the forum. So, what can I say today: it is, of course, a great action for current program. What I like about Kerish Doctor:
Repair:
* Prevent Windows crashes
* System error correction
• Temperature control
• Eliminating the vulnerabilities of the Internet connection
Cleaning:
• Cleaning the digital "trash"
* Remove the outdated application cache
• Cleaning invalid sections and shortcuts
Optimization:
* Game application acceleration
* Optimize Windows settings
• Speed optimization
Protection:
* Protection against malware
* Windows startup control and many other useful features.                                                                                       P.S.: I am glad to joined your community and I hope to take part in it as much as possible. I would refuse to install antivirus and other PC optimization programs if I won this promotion. I wish the rest of the participants good luck! And, of course, my congratulations to all us citizens on their national holiday!                                                          [Image: Wc1PBRz.jpg]                                                                  
All those who entered the giveaway are winners. Send Mike a request for your win and I will send you a license tomorrow when I get back in town.
(07-05-2018 , 10:12 PM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.All those who entered the giveaway are winners. Send Mike a request for your win and I will send you a license tomorrow when I get back in town.

Please send me a key!

Thank you Mike!