Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Panda Dome Complete ( 75 licenses )
Panda Dome Complete
[Image: QlXs3NX.png]
Win one of the 75 Free Licenses
Join and win one of the 75 single-device annual licenses for Panda Dome Complete!

Panda has released Dome, a new concept of cyber-security for home-users. Panda Dome Complete is the evolution of Panda Global Protection but with a new design, enhanced protection features, and (new) VPN connection.

Main Features:
  • Real Time Antivirus Protection – Best-in-class according to AV-Comparatives. Stop worrying about malware.

• Ransomware Protection: The “Data Shield” allows you to encrypt the files you want to protect, so in case a ransomware attacks your PC, it won’t be able to steal them. The “Application Control” monitors every running application in your computer, and blocks weird and unknown behaviours. Activating this combo of features will not let any hacker to steal your data and ask for a ransom.

• PC Clean-up: Optimize your PC’s performance by easily deleting junk and unnecessary files that are slowing down your device.

• Password Manager: automatically generates indecipherable passwords to all your accounts. You’ll only need to remember one

• Free VPN (Virtual Private Network): creates a private tunnel for your internet connection that makes you invisible. Perfect to use while connected to public Wi-Fi networks, to unlock internet content, and to do private things online.

• Parental Control: monitor your children’s online activity and set their limits.
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/panda-dome-complete/
Duration 7 days
Thanks for the post. The problem with giveaway of the day contests is that the gleam competition ask for high permissions

This is applicable to twitter and youtube channel in this contest

Anyone observe this?
(06-04-2018 , 11:15 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the post. The problem with giveaway of the day contests is that the gleam competition ask for high permissions

Anyone observe this?

I observed the same.
They have a constant problem with the tweeter, I again can not enter.
(06-04-2018 , 11:44 AM)Sasha42 Wrote: They have a constant problem with the tweeter, I again can not enter.

I had no trouble with the tweeter options.
(06-04-2018 , 11:44 AM)Sasha42 Wrote: They have a constant problem with the tweeter, I again can not enter.
logout and then login. it should solve the problem
(06-04-2018 , 12:28 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote:
logout and then login. it should solve the problem

Thank you my friend, from the fifth time it turned out. The thing is that they really have a problem with Twitter, in the reviews I read that people also have problems with this.
use google chrome browser
(06-04-2018 , 11:15 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the post. The problem with giveaway of the day contests is that the gleam competition ask for high permissions

Anyone observe this?

here
youtube Oh no Oh no Oh no
[Image: screenshot2018-06-04001.1528116001.png]

on twitter i check there are several GOTD,GAOTD
must of them Permissions: read and write and one read your email
https://twitter.com/settings/applications
for facebook user can uncheck email only
Thanks baziroll that's what I mean

I did not use youtYouTube option

Twitter options needs to be changed after the competition