CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro Review and Giveaway
    [Image: FCVwd3e.png]    [Image: 5jpb4dl.png]

I would like to thank reallusion team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users

The giveaway will run from May 20 to June 15, 2018

[Image: HA9qUbA.png]

CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the world's easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional 2D animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects, or one of many motion templates available. For the character part, CTA3 is built with 2D character templates, valuable motion libraries, a powerful 2D bone rig editor, facial puppets, and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control when animating 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.

CrazyTalk Animator now provides a fully functional PSD in-and-out solution to not only help 2D Animators, but also Graphic Designers by saving lots of time on character creation and animated content development. Thanks to the round-trip PSD pipeline, Graphic Designers can bring their artwork to life, and animators can instantly edit their source animation files with Photoshop’s powerful editing features.

Homepage:
https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/

Current version: v3.22.2426.1 

Release date: January 4th, 2018

Download link:

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-ani...nload.html]

Pipeline version users need to login and download the complete resource pack from their member account.

Size:  657 Mb

System requirements:

Windows 10 /Windows 8 /Windows 7 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating system). Dual core CPU or higher, 2 GB RAM, 5 GB free HDD, Display Resolution of 1024 x 768, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher /ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher, 512MB RAM Video Memory

Additional Requirements:
3-button mouse, DirectX 9 and WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting in x86 version of CrazyTalk Animator, Internet connection required for online activation. Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision.

Purchase:

[Image: HYZoIh2.png]

You will need the program if you are in the following groups:

[Image: ocy9AxZ.png]

FEATURES LIST

PSD IMPORT AND EXPORT

As a graphic designer, you may be very familiar with working in Adobe Photoshop. But Photoshop, though very powerful, isn't good for everything—just try to animate something more advanced than a bouncing ball! Luckily, there are other programs you can use to animate a character created directly in Photoshop, so that you can design in the software meant for designing, and animate in the software meant for animating.

CrazyTalk Animator 3 now provides a fully functional PSD in-and-out solution to not only help 2D Animators, but also Graphic Designers by saving lots of time on character creation, photo animation and animated content development. Thanks to the round-trip PSD pipeline, Graphic Designers can bring their artwork to life, and animators can instantly edit their source Photoshop animation files with Photoshop’s powerful editing features.

Read the full review HERE

We have 5 Licenses for CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro, if you want to share; FOLLOW these simple rules:

Reply below about your favorite features and why you want to win a free license

Share with us your experience in using the program

Share the review and giveaway on your social media or other websites

Winners will be selected by Random.org

You have 2 days to claim your license after winner announcement 

Your claim must include name and e-mail address
favorite features
With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects
anyone can easily turn any image into an animated character by using the free bone tools or character templates.
Discover a Timeline with IK/FK motion editing and sprite layer controls
A video creator's dream tool for creating cartoon 2D animations with professional real-time features.

why you want to win a free license
Make my favorite personalized 2D color task model,Create animated videos and presentations etc.

experience in using the program
Easy to use powerful
The function is too much to use
It is an excellent 2D graphics animation presentation authoring tool
Like CTA3 too much

review
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/99...0967820288
giveaway
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/99...8946495488
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
this is a an excellent program but really hard to use.my trail ended.not so much learned maybe youtube help later
can add movement to picture is good feature
worth to have it

Twitter
Google+
facebook
Reddit
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, tarekma7.
I have never used before an amination software so for me it`s the first time i use this software and i have to get used with it. It is indeed an interesting software, with great features and a bit complicated to use as it has a lof of features to be discovered and for me as a novice it takes some time to figure it out. I want to win a license to use this software for my project in building a funky website with lots of animations.

As per features i like the following:
1. Create characters and Animate characters, these features are very fuuny indded.
2. Elastic motion.

Review share:
twitter

Giveaway share:
twitter

Best of luck at all the participants.
dino.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a free license from CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro to create a full animated video using bitmaps and photos. 

My favorite features:
- User-friendly interface.
- Edit facial expressions in real time and create three-dimensional objects based on the uploaded photos.
- Create presentations in 2D graphics.
- Create characters any emotions, movement, speech, sound, and more.

Experience with the program is small at the level of testing.

Facebook
Google+
Posiadam licencję sta] ndard a chciałbym zrobić coś więcej niż na licencję. Oto film w tym wykorzystywał ten program
https://youtu.be/2omMoEu_mQ0
Great giveaway, thanks promo2day.com,tarekma7 and Reallusion.

I want to win a license for CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro to create scene based animations with animated faces, lipsync and elastic motion. It will be excellent for teaching, adding motion, lipsync and music. My own storyboard.

Features I like are:-
Creating presentations in 2D graphics, simply and quickly.
Creating characters with facial motions, speech, music and body movements.
Elastic motion.
Bone tools.

I have only started testing CrazyTalk Animator. Excellent, only limited by my imagination. 

Thanks.

Shares:-
Review: 
https://twitter.com/vietnamrum/status/10...5824374787   

Giveaway:
https://twitter.com/vietnamrum/status/10...2567733249
Thanks for this great giveaway & excellent review work by tarekma!

CrazyTalk Animator 3 is, hands down, the best version of this software to date. CTA3's user interface (UI) is much less intimidating with fewer tools and settings initially onscreen. New CTA3 includes some amazing new features that were shown including; Elastic motions, Motion curve libraries, an animated component designer and new motion libraries for humans and animals to name a few. For character creation it was a return to single angle characters that initially left many scratching their heads. G3 characters come in five different types; Human, Animals, Spine, Wings and Free bone.
Whilst there is still quite a learning curve for someone who's never used CrazyTalk Animator at all, I think the basics could be learned, easily, inside a weekend. Constructing a simple G3 character from scratch could be learned inside an hour.
CTA3 is specifically designed to speed up the actual animation process. Whilst you can key frame every little movement from scratch a lot of time and effort can be saved using the predefined motion libraries and puppet animation tools.

CrazyTalk Animator 3 is to be proven as a serious 2D animation studio, It has impressive features, many of which are unique to the application. In it's favor is ease of use, time saving motion libraries (including elastic motions) and its easier to learn bone rigging and facial distortion animation systems.

Facebook share

Review share
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: llG1o4J.png]

PM me within 2 days to claim your license

Claim must include name and valid email address

Emmers: invalid entry
thanks for giveaway and congrats to other Heart Heart Heart