Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
kavira
Greeting to all, and Happy New Year Everyone!

Since i didn't introduce myself at all, when i become a member here, i think, i should make up for that, now (while still being a junior member), properly......

kavira, promo2day forum fan, supporter of lifetime licenses software and giveaways and trade.

Don't really like posting any thing, if not necessary, and really prefer no to be noticed by others.

However, being an active trading member here, some how make me "visible" to all.

So, if that is what i have to live with, so be it!

The above should be more than enough, to cover for the self introduction and "re-introduction", (as this is only my second thread!)

A big thank you to all moderators, espically Mike, really make us feel at home.

Last but not the least, all the best to promo2day forum and everyone here!
welcome, kavira. I hope you`ll like it here.
Angel
I'm really glad to meet you at Promo2day. Enjoy your stay here and hope you can exchange for what you want Smile
Thanks for the introduction Kavira and I'm glad you feel welcomed and an active member. If there is anything you ever need feel free to ask as I try to make this forum good for all.

Mike
Welcome to promo2day kavira. Enjoy your stay
Hello kavira and welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome to promo2day kavira.
(01-05-2016 , 12:09 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: welcome, kavira. I hope you`ll like it here.
Angel

Thanks buddy!

(01-05-2016 , 12:27 AM)Geo Wrote: I'm really glad to meet you at Promo2day. Enjoy your stay here and hope you can exchange for what you want Smile

Thanks buddy!

(01-05-2016 , 12:54 AM)Mike Wrote: Thanks for the introduction Kavira and I'm glad you feel welcomed and an active member. If there is anything you ever need feel free to ask as I try to make this forum good for all.

Mike

Thank you so much!

(01-05-2016 , 03:33 AM)Harry Wrote: Welcome to promo2day kavira. Enjoy your stay

It's a pleasure being able to  trade with you.

And many thanks to all, whom bother to drop a note here.

May all of us have good affinity!
(01-05-2016 , 12:03 AM)kavira Wrote: Don't really like posting any thing, if not necessary

TOTALLY agree...   Big Grin