O&O DiskImage 12 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Most favorite features of O&O DiskImage 12 are :
1. Start a job by connecting a device:clearly displays drivers not yet been imaged or backup to remind users to bring
                                      data security up-to-date.
2. Direct creation of VHDs: recent creation and conversion of image is no longer required now. 
3. Create a Windows Boot system: bring the system back to life with no installation required.
4. Simplified wizard for creating and modifying jobs: enable users to create faster backup of data.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/992343517102944257
Thanks Tarek for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/992483163598241792

O&O DiskImage is a great tool for creating full drive image, clone and restoring the same without any headache. I like the feature to backup and restore individual files and/or folders. Incremental/differential backup allows keeping an always up-to-date backup in all cases. Another important feature is to Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration. I hope win.

Already subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...5237666011

O&O DiskImage is useful for taking a full backup of the hard drive. The clone feature will be helpful when I'm migrating to a new HDD.
Thank you O&O Software Team for the exclusive giveaway event. Thanks to tarekma for the great review work & arranging the giveaway.

I currently use O&O Diskimage 11 so I know the quality of software it is. Excellent image making capability & backup provided by the current version I use regularly. New version 12 have improved many features. O&O DiskImage will take a snapshot of the hard drive that'll encompass every piece of data, including Windows files. Once the image has been created it's held on a new partition on the hard disk. It's also possible to save the compressed file to an external drive or burn it to CD or DVD.
Image creation can be done right after start by clicking on the appropriate tile: "Start drive imaging", "Start file backup", "Create one-click image" or maybe "Create bootable disk". Creating a recovery disc will be able to restore backups - on EFI/UEFI and BIOS-based systems - even if Windows won't start. DiskImage also allows to convert drive images into virtual hard disks, allowing to attach them to programs like VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation for using as virtual PCs.

Review share

Facebook share
Many thanks for this very good giveaway, tarekma7.
I am a long time user of O&O products and i can say that the quality of such products reside in the way they are made. 
Regarding DiskImage, this is a very good backup app, with good efficiency in building the backup and also in restoration.
As per features, i like a lot One Click Image - very practical and fast.

Count me in also.
Below my share:
twitter
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: ZSeWvuU.png]

PM me within 2 days to claim your license
Congratulations to the winners!
Congrats to the winners
Congratulations to other winners
thank you so much and congrats otherHeart Heart Heart