Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Patch My PC 4.0.1.4 Released
https://patchmypc.net/release-notes        Patch My PC Home Updater – Release Notes

What's new in 4.0.1.4 (24-Mar-2018)
Fixes
Fixed an issue where 7-Zip wouldn’t be detected on x86 machines
Improvements
We will now use the EXE or MSI installer for 7-Zip based on the method used originally to install 7-Zip. Prior to this release, we would always use the MSI. This would successfully update 7-Zip to the latest version but the EXE install information would still remain in the registry in some instances.
We will now use the EXE or MSI installer for Inkscape based on the method used originally to install Inkscape. Prior to this release, we would always use the MSI. This would successfully update Inkscape to the latest version but the EXE install information would still remain in the registry in some instances.
We will now attempt to auto uninstall Inkscape prior to performing the latest versions installation. Inkscape doesn’t perform an in-place upgrade and requires an uninstall before the latest version can be installed. This would cause the update to cancel out with a 1638 error code meaning “Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.”  :  https://patchmypc.net/download     Patch My PC Home Updater Download
Thanks for using Patch My PC Updater! Click the button below to download the latest version.
Download Patch My PC Updater 4.0.1.4
More Info and Quick Start Guide
Patch My PC Updater is a free, easy-to-use program that keeps over 300 apps up-to-date on your computer. It is an easy way to update or install any of these programs on your computer.  : 100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean With Emsisoft Anti Malware & Zemana Anti Malware (Free) & Digital Signature: (Patch My PC)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patch My PC 4.0.1.3 Released mrtrout 0 1,634 03-22-2018 , 03:57 AM
Last Post: mrtrout