Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Programyzadarmo Account Deleted
I agree with you - I am from Poland but I do not want to have anything to do with this forum, especially with the administrator
Each community, in this case the forum Pzd has its own rules. Most new users who come to the forum never read the rules. Everything is written in the rules in detail what is possible, what is impossible, what is recommended to be done on the forum.
It is possible to delete accounts is too strict a measure, but these are the rules that we accept by default when registering on the forum. Read the rules when registering on the forum and a lot of questions will disappear by itself. If the majority of forum users will come to the forum just to take something, then any forum will quickly cease to exist.
This is my personal opinion and it may concern any forum.
I think deleting account is bit extreme. They should rather make some posting restrictions if they don't like some users only being active on giveaways. I think MDL has 50 posts restrictions on some giveaways. You have to make 50 good posts outside giveaways for eligibility on some giveaways. My suggestion is PZD should use restrictions like that rather than deleting accounts. Language barrier aside, I think the forum is very good.
I recommend not answering
and enter into sterile discussions.
it's a private forum
It has its private rules
I do not like it
that's why I'm gone.

Now let's talk about our forum:
I hope not to see
in this forum rules
like the number 32
It's a stupid rule.

I am grateful for everything that this forum gives me
but also administrators should be grateful
by all the members who register
simply registering is a sign of trust
not everyone knows the language
not everyone has time
not everyone has the knowledge to publish

here the rules are set by the organizers of the competitions
(as it should be) they do the work, they set the rules.

This is a forum for gifts, among other things ..
Of course we have come to take
for that has been created, to give.
Here nobody demands anything, nothing, only is given.
there is freedom
and so it must continue.
I do not want stupid rules number 32.
Mike, if you create a stupid rule like that
my curse will chase you in hell. Diablo Diablo Diablo Diablo
(02-15-2019 , 05:25 PM)Askanag Wrote: Each community, in this case the forum Pzd has its own rules. Most new users who come to the forum never read the rules. Everything is written in the rules in detail what is possible, what is impossible, what is recommended to be done on the forum.
It is possible to delete accounts is too strict a measure, but these are the rules that we accept by default when registering on the forum. Read the rules when registering on the forum and a lot of questions will disappear by itself. If the majority of forum users will come to the forum just to take something, then any forum will quickly cease to exist.
This text appears to me (bottom right)
when I enter PZD as a guest:

Witaj gościu. Dziękujemy, ¿przeglądasz nasze forum ale czy wiesz, ¿zakładając konto możesz w pełni korzystać z dobrodziejstw jakimi są promocje i konkursy. Nie zobaczysz tu też żadnych reklam to rejestracja zajmie Ci tylko chwilę.

translated:
Hello guest. Thank you for browsing our forum, but you know that by creating an account you can take full advantage of the benefits of promotions and contests. You will not see any ads here, and registration will only take a moment.

he says that by just creating an account he can benefit me .....
it seems that after
This is not like this. (rule 32)
therefore, they should eliminate this message
is deceived to the users who give their email.
(02-15-2019 , 05:25 PM)Askanag Wrote: Each community, in this case the forum Pzd has its own rules. Most new users who come to the forum never read the rules. Everything is written in the rules in detail what is possible, what is impossible, what is recommended to be done on the forum.
I totally agree with you, my friend.

The forum rules clearly state that they will delete the account on account of no activity outside the giveaways.

The forum is foreign, they don't understand the language, translation is not good, etc..... it's difficult for them to contribute..... BUT all the issues magically disappears for them for the giveaways Big Grin

Food For Thought - People don't even feed their own or relatives for life, for free Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How EdbMails successful in deleted mailbox items recovery? marina123 1 3,156 10-31-2019 , 10:37 AM
Last Post: Sasha