I'm interested in such functions:
 1 Full synchronization between devices
 2 Import Passwords
 3 Automatic website login

My Share,
Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/cyberdevil8/status/9...5377917952
Password Managers are good to manage passwords and other sensitive data.
I like automatic login to websites and apps, 2 steps verification and strong encryption with aes-256, etc in Password Boss.
With the increase in the number of sites visited by me, the number of e-mail boxes used and various programs, storing passwords is becoming more and more difficult. To do this, you need a convenient program that will allow you to get the right information in the shortest time and get to the right site. Password Boss is such a program. This is a handy password manager. It will allow me to store passwords in one convenient interface and have quick access to them.

twitter

thanks for giveaway Thumb
Facebook

Twitter

I would need Password Boss to protect all my important data & passwords for all the websites.
My favorite features are automatic website login, automatically fill in online forms, safely & easily share your passwords & data with trusted family & friends & multiple layers of security.
I always forget my password.  Oh no
Thanks for the giveaway.

My last password manager was PasswordBox which ad now acquired by Intel Truekey. This look like a very promising password manager would like this opportunity to grab a copy for myself to test it out. The feature which interest me the most is two way authentication.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...2879806464
Thanks to Cool, Mr Steve Wise, Password Boss for this special giveaway.

Without a password, nothing is going on the internet these days. Wherever one logs on online, whether in the Internet banking, in the web shop or other Internet actions, it is always required a password. Password Boss is the password manager and digital wallet for anyone who can not remember their passwords.
Password Boss encrypts your data to ensure a convenient and fast way to securely log in to websites. By syncing on all devices you always have all your passwords with you. It will provide you with a paid premium version with advanced features, such as online backup, two-factor authentication, and unlimited passphrase sharing.
Best features:
    Password vault - storage of any number of passwords
    Digital Wallet - Save Time on Online Payments
    Auto Fill - Automatically populate web page forms on all platforms - Available for PCs, iOS and Android.
    Access from anywhere - Unlimited synchronization on all devices
    Unlimited Safe Sharing - Share all entries with people you trust.
    Theft Protection - Delete data from lost devices
    2-level authentication - Added security level to protect sensitive data
    Automatic online backup - backup copies of all data

Following Password boss in social media already.

Facebook share
I have many passwords
with password boss
you do not have to remember them
passwor boss does the job.
I like the automatic login
and the secure browser.
thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...3520398627
I need this product because I have many password to and I want them all to be unique and secure. My favorite features are sharing password and the password strength audit of an account.

https://twitter.com/BarbossaCapt/status/...15200?s=20
Thank you Cool for organizing and providing the opportunity to win the lifetime license of a wonderful password manager - Password Boss.

Password Boss functions that I have most interested: access all your data anywhere, account portal that lets you manage all your devices and subscriptions.

Facebook

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses Mohammad 62 20,548 11-08-2017 , 01:50 PM
Last Post: Camel
  Password Boss Giveaway Jeremy 16 8,934 02-10-2016 , 07:09 PM
Last Post: ulisses
  [Prom2day exclusive] Password Boss Review and Giveaway [5 Licenses] tarekma7 28 12,891 01-25-2016 , 03:55 PM
Last Post: smieszko