Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway
Greetings to all the fans of the forum Promo2day. It's nice to see here regular Giveaways & draws of first-class programs. Here are the keys for Kerish doctor were drawn here exactly a year ago.  Thanks to the wonderful site Promo2day, its active member ya5h KH4N and its administrator Mike for acquaintance and assistance in obtaining a license for <Kerish Doctor>. This upscale product  "All in one" replaced me with some outdated software features on my PC.   

Advantages:                                                                                                       
Real-time work: 24 hours 7 days a week on the principle of "installed and forgotten " - The program itself produces quality care for the computer, of course there is a possibility and manual mode of operation; Impeccable reliability and safety in operation;<Kerish Doctor> contains many unique technologies: the most advanced and intelligent algorithms of diagnostics, which are absent in many programs of such direction; Unlike them, <Kerish Doctor> will not remove anything "superfluous" and will not harm the system; Regular self-updating of the kernel and algorithms of error correction and cleaning; A full range of tools for working with Windows: a complete set of tools required for advanced users to work with the operating system-work with startup, installed software, system services, recovery points and other operations are available in a few clicks;<Kerish Doctor> also serves as an excellent helper for anti-virus and allows you to send suspicious files directly from its interface for verification; Both novice and experienced users can easily interact with the program; All these and many other special features make Kerish Doctor a great helper and a promising product in his class.  

But 2 months ago ended my license :( and I hope to expect that luck will turn to me its face (or admin Mike once again make me a surprise-> :rolleyes: http://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?...336&page=2  In any case I wish all participants good luck!                                                         https://twitter.com/BorisLourya/status/9...5569376256

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway - by AleksLurya - 03-17-2018 , 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest The Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day Giveaway Mike 53 21,524 03-20-2019 , 10:16 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest Kerish Doctor 2019 Giveaway - 50 Licenses Mike 44 15,169 02-18-2019 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway - 35 licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 82 31,363 07-16-2018 , 11:01 PM
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 45 24,267 10-02-2017 , 10:37 AM
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 51 36,701 02-25-2017 , 04:05 PM
Last Post: Skatergos