Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
DVD to Samsung Converter
Watching DVD movies on DVD players at home has never been a problem for us. The question is, what if I’d like to enjoy my favorite movies through Samsung devices when on the road? Bringing several discs along tend to be inconvenient, not to mention they jump on the most crucial scenes and are prone to scratches. Now that tablet computers have rocketed into the mainstream, there’s an easy way taking DVD movies alongside, i.e., ripping DVD and putting movies onto an Samsung based tablet.  

As we know, neither Samsung phones nor tablets support playing DVDs, Thus, in order to watch DVD movies on Samsung, you need to convert DVD to Samsung supported video formats (e.g. MP4) first. It can be done effortlessly along with some help from a prefessional DVD to Samsung Conversion tool.This guide takes a review to the top DVD Rippers and figure out which is the best DVD Ripper software for Android tablet and smartphone users.  

Here is a list of top 3 DVD rippers:  

Magic DVD Ripper  

WinX DVD Ripper  

Pavtube DVDAid  

I’ll evaluate the 3 DVD rippers and compare them in aspect of interface design, input format, DVD structure support, Android format support, ripping speed, and video effect to decide which would be the best DVD ripper for Samsung tablet and smartphone users. The guide concerns on DVD to Android conversion so DVD backup and other irrelevant features will not be discussed.  

Keep read: http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.bl...erter.html