April Fool's Day Giveaway - 4 Shadow Defender Lifetime Licenses
(03-02-2018 , 08:53 AM)eufrasiox Wrote:
(02-18-2018 , 04:30 PM)Mike Wrote: [Image: addgdv.jpghttp:]

Got any plans on playing a trick or joke on someone April 1st?

April Fool's Day is not everyone's favorite day of the year but this giveaway is no joke! I know our forum members have some great pranks, stories or jokes to share so we want to hear all about them! April Fool’s Day might be all about the jokes, but I have plans on giving away 10 lifetime licenses of Shadow Defender on this special day.

To qualify for a chance on a license and be entered into this giveaway just share with us your funniest April Fool's Day prank, story or joke. Let's have some fun and Good luck to all.

[Image: z8Sp78nl.png]

What is Shadow Defender?

Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

[Image: wth69SJ.png]

Shadow Defender Features:

1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
3. Protect your privacy.
4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

Shadow Defender Users:

1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

Developers Homepage: http://www.shadowdefender.com/

Screenshots Page: http://www.shadowdefender.com/screenshot.html

Installation Page: http://www.shadowdefender.com/download.html

License Purchase: Here

Minimum System Requirements

Operating System
Windows XP Home
Windows XP Professional
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

CPU
1 GHz or faster

RAM
1 GB or above

SPACE
Hard drive space requirements are 10 MB for program files and 1 GB or more free space for each partiton in Shadow Mode

Current Version: 1.4.0.672 
Released: 11/12/2017

I would Like to Thank Tony from Shadowdefender sales for sponsoring this giveaway for our members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 10

Validity of Licenses: Lifetime

Value of Licenses: $35.00

Giveaway Ends: April 1st, 2018

April Fool's Day might be all about the jokes, but this year we’re more serious than ever about our giveaways.

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway post on (social media or other forums)  

2. Comment below with your share links. Your comment must also include the April Fool's day prank, story or joke.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Random.org.

5. Winners must contact Mike within 3 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.

here says ends April 1

what happened?

I let it run over 10 days and selected the winners. The ending date for April 1st was the joke. Congratulations to all those that won.
thanks mike for great giveaway Heart
That is a good joke. I also believed it is 1 april
Due to several members questioning the end date I have removed the winners list and will continue this giveaway until April 1st. I now have 4 licenses that will be randomized among all those who enter except the following members listed below who have already received a license win from this particular giveaway.

Congratulations to the following winners so far.

Nicos18
Mike4892
Ultimo
Cara
baziroll
Bjyda
clyde
Have no problem with original winners declaration myself. This one is a nice practical joke tbh. I like it.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6990171136
tHANKS for the giveaway!!
Shadow defender is a great tool for protecting various apps from malware by isolating them!
Stretch some more plastic wrap across a doorway at shoulder height. You'll be amazed by how many people will simply walk right into it.
One more prank i like is insect lamp, especially for women!!!
The 1st of April, I played the boss: I said he was smart, kind and knowledgeable Manager.

On 1 April I got dumped by a girlfriend, and 3rd called and said she was joking... but I already found another girlfriend... how embarrassing...

Facebook
Twitter
thanks for the giveaway.

Joke:

Why can not an elephant use a computer? He's too afraid of the mouse.

A camel meets an elephant. The elephant asks jokingly: "Why do you have two breasts on your back?" The camel replies: "With a face like yours, I'd just shut up."

Today I found my first gray pubic hair. I got really excited, but not as much as the other people in the lift.

twitter
Fun giveaway contest.

Joke,  
" On APRIL FOOL'S Day, my wife keeps taking me to surprising places, ....but, I keep surprising her when I keep finding my way back home."   ;)

Twitter share
Google+ share
shadow defender allows
install any program
try it and when you restart
it is no longer there, nothing remains
He also does it when surfing the internet.

a classic joke:
change sugar for salt

thanks for the giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...nref=story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,975 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,599 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed