[Exclusive] Macecraft jv16 PowerTools 2017
Please click on the video to see it on youtube as description has the whole review.

https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9438665728
Features i liked/review/my experience-
1. Safety level chooser for scans.
2. Option of adding shortcuts to all functions.
3. Lightweight program and clean interface.
4. Highly customizable program.
I am currently using default windows disk cleanup tool which is very feature-basic and want to switch to Macecraft jv16 because i want to use its innovative features like- mass renaming of files, registry monitor etc.
Great Thanks tarekma7 for Exclusive Event

- Great Features i like :

1- it make computer start up faster and run smoother.

2-The Immunize My Computer tool .

3- Check For Vulnerable Software

4- Windows Antispy tool in win 10

- My experience with the program

i installed trial version & fully satisfied with my pc performance 

- What was the program you are currently using and why he want to change ?

usually use ccleaner & i uninstalled it after malware discovered in official downloads in sept 2017 : https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-w...l-servers/

- Short Video Review (features , installation & usage )

-My Share ( + I followed official twitter page )

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

Now I'm using a trial version of the program. I hope to get a full license for further optimization of my computers.

jv16 PowerTools - a comprehensive set of tools for optimizing Windows, which includes 33 different utilities for configuration, management, cleaning and optimization.

Each of these tools carefully performs its task of optimizing the Windows operating system and cleaning the registry to provide a more responsive and quick operation of the computer.

Even the smallest details of this product were designed for easy and convenient use. The user interface in the style of the Windows Control Panel, as well as the intuitive graphical tabs make the jv16 PowerTools easy to manage.

Key features of jv16 PowerTools :

- Cleanup unnecessary files and fix Windows errors
- Removing applications and their balances in the system
- Configuring Windows for best performance
- Accelerate Windows Boot
- Increase online security and privacy
- Clear history of activity on the computer and a list of recently used items
- Recover accidentally deleted files

In the latest version of the program, I especially like the new functional improvements:

- New complete manual has been released with step-by-step instructions for all program functions.
- The user interface has become smoother
- Improved accuracy of temporary files detection

Twitter

Google

Facebook

I followed official twitter page.

I also liked and followed them on fb.
Giveaway will close soon. If anyone want to share
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
i very like this features The Disk Wiper,Pictures AntiSpy,The Startup Manager,file recovery
in experience it has many tool which above tool must best in similar category program.its just should a little faster be.
i still use old version of ccleaner which drop it soon since its old i don't like its new version
Facebook  and twitter followed

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
reddit

YouTube short overview

Features I like:

1. Clean and SpeedUp My Computer- I like how it thoroughly cleans browser histories and junk files

2. Uninstall softwares and leftovers- I tried this and found it effective like revo uninstaller.

3. Easy mass renames files- I have plenty of files that can be easily renamed using this feature

4. Wipe delete - Using this will help improve my security by deleting unused files permanently and unrecoverable.

Experience with program

I found JV16 PowerTools easy to use and effective in optimizing my PC.  I also like its GUI.

I am currently using ccleaner and I want to change it because  JV16 has more features and it has free lifetime upgrades.

Twitter Share

- Short review in italian 

jv16 PowerTools 2017 consiste in un insieme di moduli per la manutenzione e l'ottimizzazione del computer. Nonostante il programma non sia ancora tradotto in italiano, è molto semplice da utilizzare. Le funzioni disponibili sono molteplici e tutte efficaci. Una delle più interessanti è quella relativa alla manutenzione e gestione del registro di sistema permettendo di ottimizzarlo e di correggere eventuali problemi. Molto apprezzabile è anche il modulo per ottimizzare e velocizzare l'avvio di Windows. Inoltre ci sono strumenti per il recupero dei file o cancellazione definitiva ed irreversibile degli stessi, disinstallazione di software, analisi per eventuali vulnerabilità presenti nei programmi installati, Windows antispy ed altri moduli

Twitter share
twitter
I use Ccleaner. I want to win Macecraft PowerTools as it's a feature-rich and reliable software as per most users. It has more good tools to take care of the system like registry cleaner, system cleaner, uninstall software, check vulnerable software, windows antispy, system immunize, startup timer, etc.
Спасибо за поддавки.
В настоящий момент я использую программу CCleaner 5 бесплатная версия, которая является хорошим оптимизатором, но имеет недостаточно функций.
jv16 PowerTools – один из лучших чистильщиков реестра и оптимизаторов работы компьютера. 
Я работал с программой jv16 Powertools ранее. И данная программа меня впечатлила большим набором функций и комплексным набором инструментов для оптимизации Windows, включающий 33 различные утилиты для настройки, управления, очистки и оптимизации.
Каждый из этих инструментов тщательно выполняет свои задачи по оптимизации операционной системы Windows и очистки реестра, чтобы обеспечить более отзывчивую и быструю работу компьютера.
Особенно мне нравятся следующие функции:
- Восстановление случайно удаленных файлов.
- Иммунизация компьютера.
- Повышение уровня онлайн-безопасности и конфиденциальности.

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/cyberdevil8/status/9...5740470272

I like-
uninstall software and leftovers
windows and pictures antispy
control which programs start automatically
check for vulnerable software

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools /year/ asus73 17 7,108 11-05-2018 , 05:24 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Promo2day Giveaway jv16 PowerTools asus73 34 12,103 10-24-2018 , 08:09 AM
Last Post: asus73
  [Exclusive] PowerArchiver 2017 Toolbox [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 63 32,257 03-11-2017 , 01:53 PM
Last Post: sterchin
  [Promo2day.com Exclusive] Acronis True Image 2017 (3 licenses) asus73 44 21,912 09-16-2016 , 10:29 AM
Last Post: asus73
  [Official Giveaway] JV16 PowerTools X /10 one year licenses/ asus73 32 10,619 07-02-2016 , 10:15 AM
Last Post: Dareks