Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Software & Game Exchange Forum Ending Soon
Mike, in this thread the posts count to reach the required number in order to be able to participate in giveaways?  :dodgy:
Lol
(02-14-2018 , 12:25 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Mike, in this thread the posts count to reach the required number in order to be able to participate in giveaways?  :dodgy:
Lol

Yes they do. I have spoken with Tarek about the post count and sometimes think it's not such a good thing to have. I think it might discourage forum growth.
(02-14-2018 , 12:49 PM)Mike Wrote:
(02-14-2018 , 12:25 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Mike, in this thread the posts count to reach the required number in order to be able to participate in giveaways?  :dodgy:
Lol

Yes they do. I have spoken with Tarek about the post count and sometimes think it's not such a good thing to have. I think it might discourage forum growth.

Ok, this explains to me some things. Good. Big Grin I think it is still a good idea to have a sort of restriction in giveaways. I suggest adding the following rule: in the competition may participate all users registered on promo2day before the announcement of the giveaway. It is a smart rule as it allows the forum growth and restricts hit and runs. It is a rule "borrowed" from PZD so the credits belong to them.  Thumb
(02-14-2018 , 09:49 AM)cyberdevil Wrote: I will say..

In 2 years of running the forum, you learned or accepted the reasons and decided to end the Exchange forum for forum's good.

Hope to see the end of Personal giveaway forum too in the near future.

Users can donate the licenses to Promo2day. Licenses can be used for monthly, yearly, anniversary, etc giveaways and rewards.
this would also be illegal.
do not give, do not exchange, remember your words.
Do not promote illegal actions please. Big Grin Big Grin
(02-14-2018 , 12:59 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(02-14-2018 , 12:49 PM)Mike Wrote:
Lol

Ok, this explains to me some things. Good. Big Grin I think it is still a good idea to have a sort of restriction in giveaways. I suggest adding the following rule: in the competition may participate all users registered on promo2day before the announcement of the giveaway. It is a smart rule as it allows the forum growth and restricts hit and runs. It is a rule "borrowed" from PZD so the credits belong to them.  Thumb

I don't like the following rule: in the competition may participate all users registered on promo2day before the announcement of the giveaway. Giveaways draw new members and if they don't return they will not claim their win anyhow. If you do as PZD does it keeps newbies from entering a giveaway they may have just found while searching the internet.
(02-14-2018 , 01:12 PM)eufrasiox Wrote:
(02-14-2018 , 09:49 AM)cyberdevil Wrote: I will say..

In 2 years of running the forum, you learned or accepted the reasons and decided to end the Exchange forum for forum's good.

Hope to see the end of Personal giveaway forum too in the near future.

Users can donate the licenses to Promo2day. Licenses can be used for monthly, yearly, anniversary, etc giveaways and rewards.
this would also be illegal.
do not give, do not exchange, remember your words.
Do not promote illegal actions please. Big Grin Big Grin
I will strike off in the original post too.

My mistake, I accept, Thanks.
(02-14-2018 , 12:59 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:  I think it is still a good idea to have a sort of restriction in giveaways. I suggest adding the following rule: in the competition may participate all users registered on promo2day before the announcement of the giveaway. It is a smart rule as it allows the forum growth and restricts hit and runs.
It is a good suggestion and rule.

You and Bjyda have suggested some good rules.

I think, we should start a topic on giveaway rules in the feedback area.
There is nothing for free and I think that something should bring to the forum, and not just take part in the competition. Otherwise, there will be many unproductive accounts
Mike and tarekma7,

In order to save the license exchange thread and not close it can you make it private instead and provide us a password to access it?
Would that be possible?

It is just a suggestion to save a lot of work done and good times shared together.
Thumb
Why you want to make it private. We will not close this topic!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Software tarekma7 3 1,995 09-03-2018 , 10:51 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Software comparison forum tarekma7 5 2,879 10-02-2016 , 04:52 PM
Last Post: scot
  Software & Game Exchange Mike 5 3,516 01-20-2016 , 06:48 PM
Last Post: kavira