Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Moderator of forum
I am happy to announce we have appointed Jeremy as the 1st Moderator of this forum. As membership grows there will be a few more openings for those interested.

Mike
(09-13-2015 , 08:21 PM)Mike Wrote: I am happy to announce we have appointed Jeremy as the 1st Moderator of this forum. As membership grows there will be a few more openings for those interested.

Mike

Thank you very much Mike. It is an honor and privilege to be the very first Moderator on Promo2day! I will do my job and responsibilities well. And of course, I will still be doing reviews as well as giveaways and promotions. (I have one in the works now with a software developer that is a really good one - I will post if I get the go-ahead to organize the giveaway. I will do my best to make it an unlimited giveaway for a specified period of time so everyone who wants a copy of the software, they can get one.

Thank you again to Mike, Cool, and all of our great members. We will make this site amazing!
(09-13-2015 , 08:31 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(09-13-2015 , 08:21 PM)Mike Wrote: I am happy to announce we have appointed Jeremy as the 1st Moderator of this forum. As membership grows there will be a few more openings for those interested.

Mike

Thank you very much Mike. It is an honor and privilege to be the very first Moderator on Promo2day! I will do my job and responsibilities well. And of course, I will still be doing reviews as well as giveaways and promotions. (I have one in the works now with a software developer that is a really good one - I will post if I get the go-ahead to organize the giveaway. I will do my best to make it an unlimited giveaway for a specified period of time so everyone who wants a copy of the software, they can get one.

Thank you again to Mike, Cool, and all of our great members. We will make this site amazing!

Congratulation to you my friend I am positive you can do a great job here Smile
Congratulations
Congrats Jeremy.
Congratulation Jeremy
Congratulation Jeremy
Congrats Jeremy
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome as one of Promo2day's Moderators. Already I have done much work to help promote the site as well as organize many giveaways. I am dedicated to making Promo2day one of the best sites of this kind on the web. Already we are getting a growing number of new members and I look forward to watching our new members grow.

As always, I am here to help in anyway I can. If you have a request for a giveaway, or simply need advice and/or help with software, hardware, computers, games, or any other electronics, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am very proud to be a member and Moderator here at Promo2day and with great members like all of you, we will make this the best site of it's kind on the web.

Thank you to everyone!
Membership has been growing here on Promo2day and I would like to add a new moderator to the forum. If anyone is interested or would like to suggest a forum member please reply in this thread.

Mike

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guardian - New Moderator Mike 20 4,223 04-12-2020 , 08:32 PM
Last Post: scot
  Mohammad.Poorya - New Promo2day Moderator tarekma7 22 4,638 11-14-2019 , 11:40 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Ahmed.....NEW MODERATOR tarekma7 26 5,248 09-27-2019 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Tregs_beales: New Moderator tarekma7 31 6,435 06-26-2019 , 02:06 PM
Last Post: akiratoriyama
  Sasha: New Moderator tarekma7 23 5,966 03-27-2019 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07