Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Unlocker
Ever had such annoying messages given by Windows?

Cannot delete file: Access is denied
There has been a sharing violation.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

Unlocker is the solution!

Unlocker is discontinued. It works fine, and works on Win 10. I have used few times on Win 10 and always worked as expected. If it can't delete something, it will delete on system restart.

Download is available on Softpedia

Downloadhttp://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Syst...cker.shtml
good free tool for removing blocked files
I'm a long user of Unlocker. It is a very good tool until I try to delete a certain file under windows 10. It cannot delete even after restart. In my frustration and bothersome, I look for an alternative and I found Iobit Unlocker and it easy delete that nasty file on my system. Try it! same effect and currently in development.
noooo my best tool ever  :dodgy:
Thanks for share. Thumb
There is another file unlocker called the Iobit Unlocker which I prefer to this one.
(01-13-2018 , 07:22 PM)arnarana Wrote: Ever had such annoying messages given by Windows?

Cannot delete file: Access is denied
There has been a sharing violation.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

Unlocker is the solution!

Unlocker is discontinued. It works fine, and works on Win 10. I have used few times on Win 10 and always worked as expected. If it can't delete something, it will delete on system restart.

Download is available on Softpedia

Downloadhttp://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Syst...cker.shtml
Many thanks for share. Thumb
100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean With Zemana AntiMalware (Portable)  & Contains None Of These Malware Traces Of Anykind :    ( No Viruses,  No Adware,  No  Spyware,   No Trojans,  No Rootkits,  No Worms,   No Ransomware,  No Bundleware,  No Junkware,  )  Not  Digitally Signed
Thank You.
I have a date in one column and im trying to populate another column with the last day of that current month.
can anyone help?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IObit Unlocker Portable 1.2 New Freeware mrtrout 0 968 02-09-2021 , 02:57 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  IObit Unlocker 1.2.0.0 (New) Released mrtrout 0 967 01-21-2021 , 11:33 PM
Last Post: mrtrout