Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC
Vectir PC Remote Control

[Image: uxApFYQ.jpg]

The best PC remote control for your phone or tablet. Introduced by an expert company in wireless networking and remote control software; Incendo Technology 

[Image: bg13Bqv.jpg]

Features

1- Remote Desktop: Remotely view and control your computers desktop

2- Mouse Remote: Highly responsive mouse remote control

3- Keyboard Remote: Windows keyboard remote control including control and function keys

4- Windows Remote: Windows Remote control including file browser, volume and system power

5- Media Player Remote: Support for Spotify, WMP, Winamp, VLC, iTunes and more

6- PowerPoint Remote: Fully functional PowerPoint remote control including slide preview and timer

7- Streaming Remote: Remote control support for many streaming programs such as Netflix

8- WiFi, Bluetooth and IR: Multiple connection options including WiFi, Bluetooth and IR

9- Custom Remotes: Build custom remotes for any Windows application

10- Popular Applications remotes:

[Image: 5sKv3Uk.jpg]

Latest Version: 4.1.0.0

Date: 05 February, 2017 | Version: 4.1.0.0 stable

Updates in this release:
  • Updates ready for lock screen widgets in the app (Android coming soon)
  • Signing certificate update
  • Minor bug fixes
Included Application Plugins
  • Winamp
  • PowerPoint
  • Windows Media Player
  • iTunes
  • VLC
  • Spotify
Included System Plugins
  • Windows Control
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
Included Hardware Plugins
  • Bluetooth Remote Control
  • WiFi Remote Control
  • USB-UIRT
System requirements:

• Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
  • Microsoft .net framework 4.0
  • 256MB RAM minimum, 512MB recommended
  • 1GHz or higher CPU
  • Bluetooth connectivity if using Vectir for Bluetooth Remote Control
  • WiFi connectivity if using Vectir for WiFi Remote Control
  • Compatible IR hardware if using Vectir for IR Remote Control

Usage

Step 1: Install Vectir PC Remote ServerFree Version or Full Version 14 days trial

[Image: puToKPy.jpg]

Step 2: Install Vectir PC Remote App

[Image: anZtffu.jpg]
Step 3: Follow Demo Video: 

Buy 

[Image: 9PP3Rzp.jpg]

Conclusion

Vectir PC Remote Control is The best PC remote control for your phone or tablet. It gives you a powerful control of your devices without any effort or previous experiences

=========================
=======================
=========================

Giveaway

I'd Like to Thank Incendo Technology Support Team for Sponsoring Vectir Remote Control  10X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade for 1 PC  to our Members. 

Rules

1- Share Event on Twitter using Code:

Join Exclusive Vectir Remote Control  @vectir  Official Giveaway  @Promo2dayhttps://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=21588

2 - Follow Vectir Official pages on social media: Facebook & Twitter

3- Reply here with your share links & Write short review about Vectir Remote Control

4-  Giveaway End 27 Jan 2018 ( GMT+2)

5- Ten Winners will be chosen on 28 Jan 2018 by Random.org.

6- Winners must PM me within 48 Hours from Winner Announcement.

Good Luck
1,2,3 done
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
lets you view and interact with your computers desktop from your mobile phone or tablet easy usage
i would like have it license for later use
Twitter
Google+
facebook
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Vectir PC Remote control remote control PC from your phone or tablet and take control of devices, remote viewing and control of computers.
Vectir turns your mobile phone or tablet into a universal remote control for your computer or IR devices. Compatible with PC, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry and J2ME devices.
Vectir PC Remote Control has many features, from remote desktop to custom remotes and all available management tools.

Follow Vectir Official pages on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Facebook
Twitter
Thanks deathsmear for the giveaway.

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/955138355171287040

Followed Vectir Official pages on social media: Facebook & Twitter
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7

Write short review about Vectir Remote Control
Vectir PC Remote Control will be very useful for me. Let me present my case. At time when I'm away from my PC, I use team viewer to remotely access the PC to carry out some work and mostly to download files. It works good most of the times, but doesn't reconnects back when internet dies. In case of Vectir PC Remote Control I can connect via Wifi or Bluetooth and be connected without having the need to have internet ON. Another useful case for me is when I need to help my mother remotelyfor something, I can now do it more swiftly and be ableto help her with everything from browsing to playing a media file or online streaming. Moreover, one can also add a Remote Control for any New Application with own defined controls. Lastly,as the license is Lifetime with all FREE Upgrades, I just want to get this to install once and forget about validity and expire date.

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks deathsmear for an exclusive giveaway!

Vectir turns users Android device into a powerful universal remote control for their PC. Fully featured remotes are included for many applications including iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Winamp, Windows Media Player (WMP) and PowerPoint. Also can control users mouse, volume, keyboard and computer desktop directly from the Android tablet or phone.
Features:
• Simple setup
• WiFi and Bluetooth remote control
• Keyboard and mouse control
• File browser
• Media player controls (play/pause, stop, next, back, mute and volume)
• Media library and playlist browsing
• Remote desktop mode (streams your computers desktop to your phone)
• Master volume control
• Windows power commands (shutdown, restart, sleep and lock)
• Custom remotes (remote designer available in Vectir PC software)
• Password protected connection (256 bit AES encryption)
• Multiple servers
Following Vectir official pages on twitter & facebook

Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway

Vectir PC Remote Control is a very useful tool to command remotely any computer from your smartphone. Here are the features that I like the most:

-Password protected connection
-Windows Power Commands
-The file browser
-The WiFi and Bluetooth remote control

My Twitter Share
Vectir PC Remote Control can quickly and securely view and control your computers desktop all over the world. it connects online with any computer using screen-sharing tools for simple, fast collaboration. With Vectir PC Remote, you can control remotely mouse,keyboard,file browser,volume and system tpower,Media Player,PowerPoint,Streaming,WiFi,Bluetooth and so on. which save your time and money.so it is one of the best PC remote control tool. many thanks to you.

https://twitter.com/memeke1/status/956544008959873025
Thank you for the giveaway! Vectir PC Remote Control is a unique software that allows easy PC remote control using a smartphone or tablet. It has all the features one may need to use a PC remotely like controlling the desktop, mouse control, remote keyboard and many others. It also supports lots of different popular applications like Chrome, YouTube, Netflix and much more.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/95...7253534720
Less than 24 Hours Remaining
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/95...8071410688
Build custom remotes for any Windows application
Remotely view and control your computers desktop
Support for Spotify, WMP, Winamp, VLC, iTunes and more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,805 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,964 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,175 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,504 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,586 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM