Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Password Manager for free
[Image: 2556edu.jpg]

Get it here:

Quote:https://promo.kaspersky.com/kpm2015
Fill out this form to receive by email the necessary link to download the software and your activation code (for 1 user, 1 year). 
Quote: Offer reserved for players 01 Net Magazine, limited to one per customer software,

and valid until 31/12/2015.

Never worked for me. Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
is it region limited? (does it need to change IP address)?
Give me that error " Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."

I need key , any help .
hamede, I sent you the key
(12-26-2015 , 09:33 PM)sterchin Wrote: hamede, I sent you the key

Thank you 

Work like a charm .
I used a France IP and worked for me.

Quote:Hello,
Thank you for your interest in Kaspersky Password Manager, we are pleased to offer you in partnership with 01net Magazine.
Please follow the instructions below to take immediate advantage of the application to manage your passwords and protect your identity, on the devices of your choice.
1 - YOUR CODE ACTIVATION
The period of validity of your license is 1 year, for 1 user, on any number of devices. You must activate your software before January 31, 2016 to enjoy it for 1 year.
Please keep this activation code to the end of your license:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 - DOWNLOAD
Please download the version of Kaspersky Password Manager for your system:
- On PC or Mac - Download the Kaspersky Lab website
- On Android - Download on Google Play
- On iOS - Download the Mac App Store
3 - LICENSE ACTIVATION
Run Kaspersky Password Manager on your device and follow the instructions in the installation wizard. You then create a user account My Kaspersky and activate it by clicking on the link sent by email before returning the software. To activate your application, please visit the My Kaspersky portal and add your activation code in the tab '' license '' (before 01.31.2016).

Never realized they had 2 versions of this product.

Quote:Providing FREE, secure storage for up to 15 passwords
Kaspersky Password Manager gives you a choice of FREE or premium versions. The FREE version lets you manage:
  • Fifteen passwords for web accounts and / or app accounts
  • One identity card that contains your personal information
If you need to manage more than fifteen passwords and / or more than one identity card, simply purchase the premium version of Kaspersky Password Manager and you’ll be able to store and use an unlimited number of passwords and identity cards.
Still no luck...I am trying to use French IP address but no luck?
do you have to subscribe to 01net
(12-26-2015 , 11:42 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Still no luck...I am trying to use French IP address but no luck?
do  you have to subscribe to 01net

I never subscribed to 01net. If you plan on using the program and would like to have the license I received your welcome to have it tarekma7.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Steganos Password Manager [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 393 06-03-2023 , 08:58 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Steganos Password Manager 22 [10 Licenses] ahmed 4 1,195 05-10-2023 , 05:57 AM
  Giveaway Ascomp Passta 4 Password Manager Raffle for Easter Sasha 0 455 04-05-2023 , 05:32 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 22, Password Manager 22 and Safe 22 [5 x Licenses] ahmed 2 916 09-17-2021 , 08:00 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Steganos Password Manager 22 [20 Licenses] ahmed 0 479 04-11-2021 , 08:40 AM